Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Do what?

A FIME VEPR must be worth $2500 then

Listed the same gun in April for $1,200, lol. That's the ONE person we have ever banned from here because he was just an out and out jackass. There's been a couple others that have tried to play both sides and went back to ODT talking shit and then post on here trying to be friendly that have got the boot too, but that guy is a dick. His online persona anyways, I've met him before and he was a nice enough guy but he gets off on being a jackass online. No respect for people like that.

J-P

Tracker
Aug 20, 2019
Georgia
Listed the same gun in April for $1,200, lol. That's the ONE person we have ever banned from here because he was just an out and out jackass. There's been a couple others that have tried to play both sides and went back to ODT talking shit and then post on here trying to be friendly that have got the boot too, but that guy is a dick. His online persona anyways, I've met him before and he was a nice enough guy but he gets off on being a jackass online. No respect for people like that.

He pulled the ad Lol.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
As long as libs do not try to take my rights away, I am OK with libs, most of the KK is probably the same way.
Meh, I also don’t like to have to listen to them whining, or waste my time with an argument based on feelings and not facts, which they’ll never allow me to win any points ....
So, as long as she’s pretty, and doesn’t say anything STUPID, I’m good.