• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Yeah, it is really good. Super sweet!
If I ever decide to have honey making murderers flying around, and steal and sell their vomit, I think I’ll call it “Bitchy Bee Honey”

And if I ever had chickens and sold their eggs, I’d go with a heavy metal design on the box, with the words “Consume the unborn!!!” in big black and red letters on the top

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Time for another one!

I have a trust with a lot of people on it. With the new rules it’s just too much of a pain in the ass to bother, which was probably the intent all along.
I need to remove everyone except me and my wife, but again it’s just too much of a pain in the ass and costs money. The only thing I don’t have that I think I want is a direct thread can that is suitable for 308. Mating cans to flashhiders/muzzle brakes on multiple rifles is, I don’t know. A bother.
Currently I have cans made by tactical solutions, Silencerco and AAC.
I need to simplify and downsize, but than means new stamps, trust amendments, etc.
and I’m kind of losing interest.

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I have a trust with a lot of people on it. With the new rules it’s just too much of a pain in the ass to bother, which was probably the intent all along.
I need to remove everyone except me and my wife, but again it’s just too much of a pain in the ass and costs money. The only thing I don’t have that I think I want is a direct thread can that is suitable for 308. Mating cans to flashhiders/muzzle brakes on multiple rifles is, I don’t know. A bother.
Currently I have cans made by tactical solutions, Silencerco and AAC.
I need to simplify and downsize, but than means new stamps, trust amendments, etc.
and I’m kind of losing interest.
If you want a direct-thread .308, your ideal situation might be the ‘solvent trap’, and then E-file to make it a can. Takes a couple-few weeks to get approved.
Only reason I’m not doing it myself right now is I’ve got a few other more urgent things going on - like financing a house, moving, getting divorced, and deciding which shirt to wear today.

This shirt question is killing me.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
If you want a direct-thread .308, your ideal situation might be the ‘solvent trap’, and then E-file to make it a can. Takes a couple-few weeks to get approved.
Only reason I’m not doing it myself right now is I’ve got a few other more urgent things going on - like financing a house, moving, getting divorced, and deciding which shirt to wear today.

Wardrobe choices are always a struggle for me as well. Sorry to hear about the divorce. I have looked at the solvent trap and thought hmm, but I wonder about the quality.

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Wardrobe choices are always a struggle for me as well. Sorry to hear about the divorce. I have looked at the solvent trap and thought hmm, but I wonder about the quality.
Indecision is a form of Cancer. I will beat it, but I’m not wearing a fucking ribbon for it.
The Big D has been a long time in the works. Like 22 years. It is what it is. Thanks, though. As with any shitty situation, I try to make the best of it.

Quality of the can? Fair point, but they’re likely 1/2-1/3 less than the big name brands, and I’ve seen some that you can build yourself - using your choice of components and material types.
It can range from the stupid (Diesel fuel filter screwed onto a barrel thread adapter) to the sexy (All titanium parts with multiple chambers). Since this is a relatively new field, nobody’s really popped out as the premier company yet - as far as I know.

Probably the best reason this hasn’t become the Big Game in cans yet is that most of these guys making “80% cans” are still a little afraid they’re going to get shut down, and I mean like face-in-the-dirt, boot-on-the-neck kind of shut down. Also, their biggest draw is the E-file situation being a lot shorter. If that should change and normal cans get quicker, or the .gov starts taking forever to E-file, their business is toast.

Last edited: