• Total voters

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Had a dream @triplestack3 met me over at @Shemp s house. Shemps back yard was all tore up and muddy from like future plans to build a pool. I was on Shemps recliner under a blanket playing my Xbox with a headset on. Triple stack was like “did you bring that over to play on his shit?” I told him yes and he told me “well I brought over these for you. When I got up and went over to him at the dining room table he was smoking a cigar and ashing all over shemps floor and shit lol. He handed me a cigar and I asked him “so shemps cool with us smoking in doors?” And triple responded “I don’t know but I do it at my house” so I lit mine up and ashed all over shemps floors too.

Then we went out into the development back yard and shemps family was out there. Triple stack started talking about building pools and this thay and the other, and was like “oh I played this fun game when I was younger” and picked up a fucking baseball-sized rock and chunked it as hard as he could toward the street, which had moving cars on it lol.

All Shemps kids started chunking rocks everywhere, towards the house, towards the street, towards me. I turned to walk away and one of them smoked me in the back of the head with a rock And I woke up

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
Had a dream @triplestack3 met me over at @Shemp s house. Shemps back yard was all tore up and muddy from like future plans to build a pool. I was on Shemps recliner under a blanket playing my Xbox with a headset on. Triple stack was like “did you bring that over to play on his shit?” I told him yes and he told me “well I brought over these for you. When I got up and went over to him at the dining room table he was smoking a cigar and ashing all over shemps floor and shit lol. He handed me a cigar and I asked him “so shemps cool with us smoking in doors?” And triple responded “I don’t know but I do it at my house” so I lit mine up and ashed all over shemps floors too.

Then we went out into the development back yard and shemps family was out there. Triple stack started talking about building pools and this thay and the other, and was like “oh I played this fun game when I was younger” and picked up a fucking baseball-sized rock and chunked it as hard as he could toward the street, which had moving cars on it lol.

All Shemps kids started chunking rocks everywhere, towards the house, towards the street, towards me. I turned to walk away and one of them smoked me in the back of the head with a rock And I woke up
13413D49-3E56-4A2C-8ACD-81DD73842A90.gif

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code

That is fanfuckingtastic