Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
How do you not try it out ... that would drive me crazy ... oh yeah can’t hide $ lol nice choice btw

I'm not a member of a range so I have to go when my brother takes me as his guest. I'd pay to join if the club wasn't like 50 miles out in the sticks lol!

I've got this Surefire suppressor I need to try out too, that's what I'm really excited about!

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I'm not a member of a range so I have to go when my brother takes me as his guest. I'd pay to join if the club wasn't like 50 miles out in the sticks lol!

I've got this Surefire suppressor I need to try out too, that's what I'm really excited about!

Oh and you have to have a 4WD to get to the rifle range also. @Mr. Goodbar has been there with us...he'll tell you lmao

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA

dude you and ms stang should live up this way we get to shoot every day

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA

stang mail the suppressor to me ill break it in for you , I must a shot 200 rounds through mine this week

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code

I understand I’m no member of gun club either nor do I have the property to shoot when I want so I’m in the same boat ...

BUT

Dayum you waited almost a yr for the Surefire ... got it ... and still don’t know how good of a can you actually got ... that kinda patience I wish I had more of.

I’d have to go to an inside range even if it’s 25yd to run it ..