• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
No! But I want to now. Bout to check them out on Live Aquaria.

I did get a new fish tank today though...

View attachment 89151

Letting it cycle now and getting all the levels right. Then gonna swap two other tanks around. Now I have an extra tank that I have to figure out if I wanna store it or fill it back up.

Oh, and I finally got my Cichlid that I wanted...sorta. It's a Blue Ram which is a member of the Cichlid family but it is a docile fish so it can be in my existing Fluval Flex that has my Koi Betta in it...

View attachment 89152 View attachment 89153 View attachment 89154
He has some CRAZY colors, and look at his eyes!

Looks delicious. I'm hungry.

Blue bio balls

Hurt me, but make me feel gay at the same time
Sep 5, 2018
Flowery Branch
Zip code

View attachment 89151

Letting it cycle now and getting all the levels right. Then gonna swap two other tanks around. Now I have an extra tank that I have to figure out if I wanna store it or fill it back up.

Oh, and I finally got my Cichlid that I wanted...sorta. It's a Blue Ram which is a member of the Cichlid family but it is a docile fish so it can be in my existing Fluval Flex that has my Koi Betta in it...

expert level fish, keep your water clean.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
expert level fish, keep your water clean.

Twice a week 25% water changes and once a week water tests done at the fish store down Holcomb Bridge in Roswell. Had my water tested 2 times now and it's been perfect each time. I knew what I was getting into. I took a pic of several fish I wanted a while ago and have been doing a ton of research.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code

View attachment 89151

That Koi Betta is BADASS! I might have mentioned that once before lol

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
is it expensive maintaining a salt walter aquarium with coral and all that

Maintenance costs aren't bad. It's the upstart and the buying all the stock that's terrible for your bank account.

Best way to get in cheap is 1. Buy an established tank that is running and stocked that someone wants to sell or get rid of

Or 2. I've been told to get on Atlanta Reef Club I think is what it's called? It's a forum where ppl swap stuff and frag stuff all the time, it's the SET of the saltwater world...I haven't gotten on there bc I'm not willing to drive to Atlanta for saltwater trades--yet...

Blue bio balls

Hurt me, but make me feel gay at the same time
Sep 5, 2018
Flowery Branch
Zip code
Maintenance costs aren't bad. It's the upstart and the buying all the stock that's terrible for your bank account.

Best way to get in cheap is 1. Buy an established tank that is running and stocked that someone wants to sell or get rid of

Or 2. I've been told to get on Atlanta Reef Club I think is what it's called? It's a forum where ppl swap stuff and frag stuff all the time, it's the SET of the saltwater world...I haven't gotten on there bc I'm not willing to drive to Atlanta for saltwater trades--yet...
mention Heathlindner25 over there for the insta ban...lol