Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
@Jds556762 so for pistol builds 10.5" barrels are the best go to?
12.5 at a minimum unless you are going to suppress it........or love low velocity neutered ballistics, random reliability and the occasional popped primer that locks up you trigger like somebody dumped JB Weld in the housing. 11.5 works fine I guess, but 1 additional inch of barrel will give you a pretty good boost in unsuppressed reliability, worth it to me. Remember that short barrels are hard on internals. The gas required to make things work with the short dwell time means bolt carrier assembly velocities that are on the top end of the reliability curve. That means recoil springs and hammer springs (the most overlooked spring that plays a big part in taming the over gassed system) will need to be replaced at a much shorter interval than the standard 14.5 inch carbine...around the 4000 round mark. 11.5 need to be replaced at 3500 round mark.

KERTWOOD

Tracker
Oct 14, 2019
Hannah's Mill
12.5 at a minimum unless you are going to suppress it........or love low velocity neutered ballistics, random reliability and the occasional popped primer that locks up you trigger like somebody dumped JB Weld in the housing. 11.5 works fine I guess, but 1 additional inch of barrel will give you a pretty good boost in unsuppressed reliability, worth it to me. Remember that short barrels are hard on internals. The gas required to make things work with the short dwell time means bolt carrier assembly velocities that are on the top end of the reliability curve. That means recoil springs and hammer springs (the most overlooked spring that plays a big part in taming the over gassed system) will need to be replaced at a much shorter interval than the standard 14.5 inch carbine...around the 4000 round mark. 11.5 need to be replaced at 3500 round mark.

Can't put'em all in the same circle.

8.1" suppressed/unsuppressed running reliably that exspells all un-used gasses forward and being gentle while doing so.

Not to mention it runs ultra clean.

Only draw back is it's EXTREMELY DEAFENING unsuppressed.

Anyone in this thread is more than welcome to come run a few hundred research through it any time.

IMO ultimate urban SHTF rifle. Small compact that'll get the job done with in 100 yards easy.

20200606_171622.jpg

Last edited: