Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
Yeah, seent it. Put in an offer for plate carrier with 3a soft in it. I guess if I need armor that can stop a rifle bullet, I'm probably in a real shit situation that I shouldn't be.
Doesn't have to be a rifle to cause you woe. @Jds556762 5.7mm pistol ammo, if it is SS190, will zip through level IIIA soft armor like a knife through hot butter and so will cheap surplus 7.62x25mm Tokarev ammo.

I have seen a good set of Hesco III+ composite hard plates on sale for $200 per plate before, but they sell out fast. You can get level IV ceramic plates for $300 - $400 a piece. I wouldn't waste my time with soft armor in a plate carrier unless it was all I could afford.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Doesn't have to be a rifle to cause you woe. @Jds556762 5.7mm pistol ammo, if it is SS190, will zip through level IIIA soft armor like a knife through hot butter and so will cheap surplus 7.62x25mm Tokarev ammo.

I have seen a good set of Hesco III+ composite hard plates on sale for $200 per plate before, but they sell out fast. You can get level IV ceramic plates for $300 - $400 a piece. I wouldn't waste my time with soft armor in a plate carrier unless it was all I could afford.
This. My level II is just a very small vest with no way to attach anything.
I’m looking at ceramic hesco plate but you know,,,money lol! Got the carrier at least. It will eventually get here

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
So, update for those that don’t know:

last week Chelsea passed her test. They had a Total of 60 people test, and only took the top 12. She was one of them.

next week she goes back, and has her actual interview. No, I don’t wanna move to Wisconsin, but I absolutely would for her to follow her dream job. We could always come back, ect. I don’t want to get too far ahead with it, but some nice vibes, prayers, or whatever it is that you do would be nice and things go her way.
Damn just wait for that first winter in Wisconsin. That’s going to be a tough one .no shorts no flippy floppy’s ,no island shirts. Buy a snow shovel and take up ice fishing