Reactions: 3x and Jstegman1

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
Not sure if this was posted

Yeah, seent it. Put in an offer for plate carrier with 3a soft in it. I guess if I need armor that can stop a rifle bullet, I'm probably in a real shit situation that I shouldn't be.

Reactions: 3x and Knight

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Yeah, seent it. Put in an offer for plate carrier with 3a soft in it. I guess if I need armor that can stop a rifle bullet, I'm probably in a real shit situation that I shouldn't be.
Exactly. My dad gave me my level 2 soft armor. It’s not much, but it SHOULD stop a Saturday night special on a shady medical call. I ordered a carrier for some ceramic armor, I just have to save up the cash for 2 plates

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
So, update for those that don’t know:

last week Chelsea passed her test. They had a Total of 60 people test, and only took the top 12. She was one of them.

next week she goes back, and has her actual interview. No, I don’t wanna move to Wisconsin, but I absolutely would for her to follow her dream job. We could always come back, ect. I don’t want to get too far ahead with it, but some nice vibes, prayers, or whatever it is that you do would be nice and things go her way.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
So, update for those that don’t know:

last week Chelsea passed her test. They had a Total of 60 people test, and only took the top 12. She was one of them.

next week she goes back, and has her actual interview. No, I don’t wanna move to Wisconsin, but I absolutely would for her to follow her dream job. We could always come back, ect. I don’t want to get too far ahead with it, but some nice vibes, prayers, or whatever it is that you do would be nice and things go her way.

I hope it works out for her, and you. Hope we can meet before (if) you leave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk