• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Rayshad Brooks discharges the taser at 13 seconds....
Was hit from behind on my motorcycle today in pigeon forge.
got pushed 12 feet from a dead stop.
nothing broken so far.
hurt on left side and left hand and hip is useless so it is hard to walk.
going to ER.
will update when I know more.
my wife was thrown off the bike and landed on her feet then was hit by the truck and thrown down to her hands and knees and hurt both her wrist and knees.
again will update when done at ER.

Prayers for you and your wife brother

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
To my eyes it appears it was a.good shoot. Guy turned as he was attempting to run and discharged the taser at the cop.
It's worth pointing out that APD uses the X2 Taser. The X2 has two cartridges loaded in the Taser cartridge bay and is capable of firing twice without reloading. So the suspect still had another Taser cartridge loaded up and ready to go, all it takes in to pull the trigger again. I now think it was a good shoot.

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
nothing broken so far.
going to ER.
my wife was thrown off the bike and landed on her feet then was hit by the truck and thrown down to her hands and knees and hurt both her wrist and knees.
Prayers man!

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
@Jds556762

I know you understand completely why it pains me to not buy this to put on my Colt lower and get the AE supressor to go with it. But then I would need that expensive ass glass to go with it. But it kills me everytime Charlie's sends me the email...

One day. I just may do it. Been wanting it for years.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
nothing broken so far.
going to ER.
Praying for you both man.

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
Prayers sent up to the Good Lord for you @Balthaz and your bride. Make sure you both get checked out good at the ER. Years ago I had lady turn left in front of me while I was riding a police bike. I ended up being transported to the hospital by ambulance with a broken collar bone, broken scapula, dislocated shoulder, three ribs broken where they attach to the spine (the docs never knew that until I was completely healed because they were hidden by my fractured scapula during x-ray). They patched me up in the ER then got ready to send me home with a referral to an orthopedic surgeon. Before I left I asked the trauma nurse if she would put an ace bandage on my wrist because I thought it was sprained. She decided to have it x-rayed instead.....broken in three places. Make sure they give you and the wife a good going over!

Last edited:

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
@AC-130 Above
Any Mac-11 that excepts Sten mags is rare and one of the early ones.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
All acetone will do is remove the original shellac if it has any, just clean it up for a fresh coat of shellac. It wont remove any stain. The only way to remove the stain is sanding followed by soaking in a water/bleach solution.....but i wouldn't worry about that at all unless you are interested in re-staining. Just shellac it and be done with it.

Cleaned up with acetone.......

One coat of shellac......
wO9MIFUh.jpg
Thanks for the response. I’ll just shellac it and be done with it. Any shellac color you recommend?

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
nothing broken so far.
going to ER.

Damn sorry to read this- get checked out for sure. I really hope there are no serious problems.