• Total voters

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
Was hit from behind on my motorcycle today in pigeon forge.
got pushed 12 feet from a dead stop.
nothing broken so far.
hurt on left side and left hand and hip is useless so it is hard to walk.
going to ER.
will update when I know more.
my wife was thrown off the bike and landed on her feet then was hit by the truck and thrown down to her hands and knees and hurt both her wrist and knees.
again will update when done at ER.

Damn man, hoping for a quick recovery for you both

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
So at 10:30 at night, this guy ran away from the cop & then turned & raised his hand pointing something at the cop & the cop shot him.. Sorry, but this sounds like a normal reaction to me.
A few weeks ago the Fulton County DA charged two APD cops with aggravated assault (unlawfully using force that is likely to cause serious bodily injury or death) for tasing that male and drive stunning that female during the protests.

Today we hear from the dead man's lawyers that just because he fought with the police and disarmed one of the officers of his Taser and pointed it at the police presumably to use the same amount of force the two cops charged with aggravated assault used......it's not unlawful force that would actually rise to the level of aggravated assault = probable serious bodily injury or death. I bet within a week that cop that shot the man who fought, disarmed and pointed a Taser at police will be charged with murder BY THE SAME DA who charged two APD cops with what is essentially attempting to murder two citizens by tasing them.

I don't have an opinion of this shooting. I haven't seen any of the video. Tasers have a limited range, 15 or 25 feet depending on the type cartridge. Was the guy within effective range of the Taser when he pointed at the cops? Was there enough light or time to even properly estimate the range he was at? Did the officer who fired even know his Taser was not in it's holster anymore and think the man had a gun? Was the officer who shot the second officer who still had his Taser and had no idea the other officer's Taser was now in the hands of the man, or did he think the man had a gun? Was the cop pissed off because he just got his Taser stolen and decided to willfully murder the man. A lot of questions to be answered. It won't matter to the dead man's attorney's or DA Paul Howard what the truth likely might be. These cop(s) will be charged anyway to appease the political/public outcry and likely convicted by a jury of their ATL peers. Maybe that will be justice, maybe not.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
nothing broken so far.
going to ER.
my wife was thrown off the bike and landed on her feet then was hit by the truck and thrown down to her hands and knees and hurt both her wrist and knees.
Wow. Praying. Keep us updated!

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
A few weeks ago the Fulton County DA charged two APD cops with aggravated assault (unlawfully using force that is likely to cause serious bodily injury or death) for tasing that male and drive stunning that female during the protests.

Today we hear from the dead man's lawyers that just because he fought with the police and disarmed one of the officers of his Taser and pointed it at the police presumably to use the same amount of force the two cops charged with aggravated assault used......it's not unlawful force that would actually rise to the level of aggravated assault = probable serious bodily injury or death. I bet within a week that cop that shot the man who fought, disarmed and pointed a Taser at police will be charged with murder BY THE SAME DA who charged two APD cops with what is essentially attempting to murder two citizens by tasing them.

I don't have an opinion of this shooting. I haven't seen any of the video. Tasers have a limited range, 15 or 25 feet depending on the type cartridge. Was the guy within effective range of the Taser when he pointed at the cops? Was there enough light or time to even properly estimate the range he was at? Did the officer who fired even know his Taser was not in it's holster anymore and think the man had a gun? Was the officer who shot the second officer who still had his Taser and had no idea the other officer's Taser was now in the hands of the man, or did he think the man had a gun? Was the cop pissed off because he just got his Taser stolen and decided to willfully murder the man. A lot of questions to be answered. It won't matter to the dead man's attorney's or DA Paul Howard what the truth likely might be. These cop(s) will be charged anyway to appease the political/public outcry and likely convicted by a jury of their ATL peers. Maybe that will be justice, maybe not.
To my eyes it appears it was a.good shoot. Guy turned as he was attempting to run and discharged the taser at the cop.

Leadhoof

Dumb Bottom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 20, 2017
Florida
e621.net
Zip code
nothing broken so far.
going to ER.

Holy fuck.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA

In the current climate, I do not see how cops can do their job. Either be killed by the perp or go to prison.

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
Well I just looked at the posted video.....The suspect was definitely within the range of the Taser when the police officer fired, 15 feet at most. Looks like the suspect actually fired the Taser at the cop before the cop fired his pistol. The dead suspects attorney was on the TV about 30 minutes ago saying the dead suspect was 30 yards away when the cop fired. Obvious Hyperbole.

A good point to the video is it shows how a man running away can turn and fire and if the cop returns fire and hits him, that hit will be in the back. How many times have you heard, "No way he was a threat because they shot him in the back!"?

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Well I just looked at the posted video.....The suspect was definitely within the range of the Taser when the police officer fired, 15 feet at most. Looks like the suspect actually fired the Taser at the cop before the cop fired his pistol. The dead suspects attorney was on the TV about 30 minutes ago saying the dead suspect was 30 yards away when the cop fired. Obvious Hyperbole.

A good point to the video is it shows how a man running away can turn and fire and if the cop returns fire and hits him, that hit will be in the back. How many times have you heard, "No way he was a threat because they shot him in the back!"?
Yeah any same individual that sees the footage can agree that the shooting, while not pleasant, was justified. Now when emotions and current political climate comes in to play, who the fuck knows what will happen.