Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Reactions: Miles and Jstegman1

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
I grew up on a farm and the closest doctor was about 20 miles away in a small town that time forgot. Old School Doctor, no appointments - - small waiting room where you waited your turn, one Nurse (Miss. Mary) who wore the old school white uniform - dress, blouse, little hat, all services were paid in cash before you left.....Old School DR. Traylor!

I cut my hand pretty bad once and my Daddy took me into town for stiches. We were sitting in the waiting room with a coughing kid and his momma and another FAT lady. When the nurse came out to take the next patient, she saw me sitting there with a bloody rag around my hand and decided I should go next. The FAT lady pitched a little fit because she was "next". The nurse disappears to go get Dr. Traylor and in the mean time the FAT lady stepped up on an old scale in the waiting room. Dr. Traylor appeared and looked at my Daddy and said "Come on, I'm taking ya'll next"...........Then he snapped his head over to the FAT lady standing on the scale and said "Get Off That Damn Thing Before You Crush It!" LOL.......True Story

I miss the good old days!

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
At this point, if the left has their way most people on this site will either end up in jail or dead

The way they are shaping the language - and the way normal folks are complying - is disturbing.

But anyway....had a good range day yesterday, saw a grandpa with his grandson shooting AR-style .22. Looked like Gramps was teaching him SHFs and proper form. That is encouraging!

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
Good deal on a Glock 40 MOS

Reactions: 3x

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Good morning!

I saw this posted on another site. How long shall normal people allow these fringe leftists to shape the narrative?
Have you heard that in Minneapolis they want to defund and remove the police force there? No shit I’m serious they want to get rid of them. I’m just like how the fuck do y’all wake up everyday being so damn stupid. This country is going to hell in a hand basket