• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
And you've demonstrated you're unwilling to shoot them... Either commit or dont. If you're going to commit, dont waste one of 13 rounds against 30+ people on some concrete.

Or do you not think their buddies behind you wont rush you? Maybe they wont...maybe they will
I’d be wasting one of 30 rounds. P365 is backup. And in my mental scenario, there were people gathered around who weren’t actively participating, and I didn’t want to hit them.
But if they charged, it’d be time to empty the area of combatants. I do also keep spare mags for the AR, if I have the time to reload. The P365 is to buy me that time.

Maybe I’m wrong, but this is the way I see it. Change my mind.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
I’d be wasting one of 30 rounds. P365 is backup. And in my mental scenario, there were people gathered around who weren’t actively participating, and I didn’t want to hit them.
But if they charged, it’d be time to empty the area of combatants. I do also keep spare mags for the AR, if I have the time to reload. The P365 is to buy me that time.
So you're going to be walking around somewhere with active protests carrying an AR pistol? Why exactly?

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Would you go as far to say some of these laws have too many “gotcha clauses” or complications. Or am I just a simple minded mongrel? Scratch that last part. Already know the answer
I guess the catch 22 part is that you have to consider whether a reasonable person under the same conditions would be put in fear of life and limb. It's a Monday morning quarterback situation at trial and the outcome is somewhat uncertain. That's where you get the saying that its better to be judged by 12 than carried by six.
The important thing to think about is that in this hypothetical situation, there is also going to be an arrest and interrogation sequence after the fact and the discoveries made during that phase play a significant role in the outcome of indictment and at trial. The idea that an individual can shoot people in the same of self defense and continue to carry on as if nothing had happened is probably a complete fallacy. You hear about people getting cornered and driving their way out of a crowd and getting arrested - that doesn't mean that they won't be released or acquitted, it's just part of how the justice system works (at least on paper).

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
I guess the catch 22 part is that you have to consider whether a reasonable person under the same conditions would be put in fear of life and limb. It's a Monday morning quarterback situation at trial and the outcome is somewhat uncertain. That's where you get the saying that its better to be judged by 12 than carried by six.
The important thing to think about is that in this hypothetical situation, there is also going to be an arrest and interrogation sequence after the fact and the discoveries made during that phase play a significant role in the outcome of indictment and at trial. The idea that an individual can shoot people in the same of self defense and continue to carry on as if nothing had happened is probably a complete fallacy. You hear about people getting cornered and driving their way out of a crowd and getting arrested - that doesn't mean that they won't be released or acquitted, it's just part of how the justice system works (at least on paper).
And from what info I’ve gathered elsewhere the best thing to do in said hypothetical situation is shut up and call the lawyer, correct?

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
That is actual a good deal on one.
They can bring good money.
I have seen them sell for as low as 1500 in that condition and up to 2500.00.
People get stupid about the Tractor M1-Garands.
If I didn’t already have a Springfield M1 I’d consider gettin it. Couldn’t rationalize having two tho unfortunately

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Thing is, if we carry this absurd scenario a bit further, one guy trying to take out 15-30 on a street corner will be quickly overwhelmed because some other Hero will come up behind and Pop-Pop.

One guy can’t maintain a 360° Perimeter

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Why would you be driving anywhere near a protest?

Seriously if you guys want to be cops go join

How exactly do you know where all the protests are? The FedEx driver that got mobbed was detoured off the Interstate. I could be driving through Atlanta and get detoured. You never know.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code

Maybe I’m wrong, but this is the way I see it. Change my mind.
If you are being charged by armed assailants, you fire a shot at one of them and miss, hitting a bystander, you would not be held liable.
If you are in a situation where you're not immediately being threatened, then it's not the time to be drawing or shooting. It's probably better just to leave.