• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
The cruciform is in the window and the trigger bar is correctly oriented with the connector.
I'm going to grab another pistol and compare as a reference tonight.
I was fiddling with the G19 last night, and for shits and giggles, I pulled the Gen1 out and pulled its FCG, then tried swapping parts...Everything worked fine in the G19 until I pulled out the disconnector and tried the Gen1 type in my G19. Trigger wouldn't set at all, had to pull the firing pin out fo the slide to get the slide off.
Realized it's because the older disconnector is a good bit taller, and wasn't hitting the transfer bar.

Blue bio balls

Hurt me, but make me feel gay at the same time
Sep 5, 2018
Flowery Branch
Zip code
I was fiddling with the G19 last night, and for shits and giggles, I pulled the Gen1 out and pulled its FCG, then tried swapping parts...Everything worked fine in the G19 until I pulled out the disconnector and tried the Gen1 type in my G19. Trigger wouldn't set at all, had to pull the firing pin out fo the slide to get the slide off.
Realized it's because the older disconnector is a good bit taller, and wasn't hitting the transfer bar.
start a sub forum.

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
I’m not doing shit for those cucks. Emailing pictures of my drivers license and CC seems more fraudulent then my bank telling their sorry asses “he’s got the money and now it’s yours”

I’ll email them a picture of my credit card with my dick laid over the numbers

check their BBB reviews out people be bitching about it. Their system is wack

instead I’m buying .22WMR from @D_Max and I just picked up a case of these magic freedom vitamins to split with @Bigigloopt2

iron sights and more ammo me

I need more time in the day. Working till 5 then being a gangster is tough business

View attachment 85666

Buy less, alien talk more