• Total voters

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Have the weirdest transaction going with a guy on the AK files. He responded to a WTB ad I had and had what I was looking for. Took a bit but got him to send pics to make sure it was what I was after and said I'd take it. He texted asking for my address earlier today which I gave him. Have asked several times about paying him ($100) and have not gotten his PP info or anything? He texted a bit ago and said he shipped the part and sure enough I checked my fedex account and he did.
Never had anyone ship anything with out money up front (unless I knew them). He is Asian (name any way) so maybe there is a bit of a language thing going on but so weird?
Still hasn't responded back about taking payment?

Asian Santa!

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
If you'd sent your license info instead of talking about UFOs and Bigfoot you'd have your MRO by now
I’m not doing shit for those cucks. Emailing pictures of my drivers license and CC seems more fraudulent then my bank telling their sorry asses “he’s got the money and now it’s yours”

I’ll email them a picture of my credit card with my dick laid over the numbers

check their BBB reviews out people be bitching about it. Their system is wack

instead I’m buying .22WMR from @D_Max and I just picked up a case of these magic freedom vitamins to split with @Bigigloopt2

iron sights and more ammo me

I need more time in the day. Working till 5 then being a gangster is tough business

3FEB5168-9B0C-4300-AC5A-5379850D507A.jpeg

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I’m not doing shit for those cucks. Emailing pictures of my drivers license and CC seems more fraudulent then my bank telling their sorry asses “he’s got the money and now it’s yours”

I’ll email them a picture of my credit card with my dick laid over the numbers

check their BBB reviews out people be bitching about it. Their system is wack

instead I’m buying .22WMR from @D_Max and I just picked up a case of these magic freedom vitamins to split with @Bigigloopt2

iron sights and more ammo me

I need more time in the day. Working till 5 then being a gangster is tough business

View attachment 85666

Kick his ass, Seabass!