• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Stop drinking.

I have and I feel years younger. Have more energy than I use to and seem to be up and at'em with more motivation than ever. Not to mention the money I'm saving.

Bud to Bud... You got to be a good example for the new addition to them fam.

For those of you who disagree, you can kiss my sober ass.
Good for you. I’ve never been able to understand some of my friends who will routinely kill a 24-pack in a day at the lake. I drink, but not much. Might have a cocktail or two per week, sometimes just a shot for the taste. It’s about moderation. Too much of anything is bad for you.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Stop drinking.

I have and I feel years younger. Have more energy than I use to and seem to be up and at'em with more motivation than ever. Not to mention the money I'm saving.

Bud to Bud... You got to be a good example for the new addition to them fam.

For those of you who disagree, you can kiss my sober ass.

I have basically quit. Alcohol messes with my bloodwork labs pretty bad. We will see how long I can hold out. Not an addict by any means but sometimes (like yesterday) I'd give my left nut for a couple of beers or a Michelada.

My problem is if I cave in and have a couple of beers, the train picks up speed and I'm back to drinking a few every night or every other night and my labs go to shit again. So it's best if I just don't have any around the house. I might have a margarita if we go eat Mexican though. I might have to make an exception for that lol...

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I have basically quit. Alcohol messes with my bloodwork labs pretty bad. We will see how long I can hold out. Not an addict by any means but sometimes (like yesterday) I'd give my left nut for a couple of beers or a Michelada.

My problem is if I cave in and have a couple of beers, the train picks up speed and I'm back to drinking a few every night or every other night and my labs go to shit again. So it's best if I just don't have any around the house. I might have a margarita if we go eat Mexican though. I might have to make an exception for that lol...
Yeah, man, keep building up your self-control! You’re doing great!

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Sad day for our Church congregation. Our pastor died a unexpected death last week and he will be missed.

We never know when we will take our last breath here on earth. Words of the wise... live every moment ready to give an account for your actions. Believe or not, you will be held accountable.

Wow. Sorry to hear this but that day is coming for all of us. Words of wisdom for sure. My wife and I were taking about this just in the last few days, it occurred to me that I have some financial accounts that I needed to give her my log in info for so she can access them if something happens to me.

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Yeah, man, keep building up your self-control! You’re doing great!

Thanks man!

My desire for a few beers yesterday caught me off guard honestly. I was really surprised at how strong the want was. You get used to having stuff around the house and we're all creatures of habit lol

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Wow. Sorry to hear this but that day is coming for all of us. Words of wisdom for sure. My wife and I were taking about this just in the last few days, it occurred to me that I have some financial accounts that I needed to give her my log in info for so she can access them if something happens to me.
And have a will. Especially if you have kids. In GA kids do not automatically go to the surviving parent. Probabate court decides if they do. And court can mandate reports about kids. Surprised the crap out of me too.

Last edited: