Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
Known about this incident for awhile. For those that don’t know I was in the service for 10 years prior to this new awesome life. This is an incredible video. Was gonna make a thread for it but fuck it Chapman would have enjoyed FWOB.

We like to make fun of the Air Force.......but that Man was an absolute MAN AMONG MEN and Bad Ass!

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
@CQB27 that caused some animosity within SOF for real though
I know brother. I understand the "fog of war" thing and sometimes some real regrettable shit happens and you wish like hell you could have a do over......but just tell the truth about it, own it, and move on.....don't try and make it into something it wasn't and actively try and suppress the actions of a hero giving the last great measure because you think it might make your man look bad.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I know brother. I understand the "fog of war" thing and sometimes some real regrettable shit happens and you wish like hell you could have a do over......but just tell the truth about it, own it, and move on.....don't try and make it into something it wasn't and actively try and suppress the actions of a hero giving the last great measure because you think it might make your man look bad.
Nailed it

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
hmmmmm.....
For us foolish noobs, what is converted? From Eastern Orthodox to Catholic? Communist to capitalist? LBTQgjalsderitr?

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
For us foolish noobs, what is converted? From Eastern Orthodox to Catholic? Communist to capitalist? LBTQgjalsderitr?
Converted = going from the ban configuration (conventional sporter stock/trigger placement) to the AK configuration. The rear end is converted, basically moved the trigger group rear. The front end is still neutered, except for the half-assed cutting of a portion of the barrel shroud forward of the sight base/threading/muzzle break. The real hard and expensive part, replacing the gas block and front sight base/tower with NOS parts, still needs to be done for a true conversion to be complete.

Last edited:

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
The rear end is converted, basically moved the trigger group rear. The front end is still neutered, except for the half-assed cutting of a portion the barrel shroud forward of the sight base/threading/muzzle break. The real hard and expensive part, replacing the gas block and front sight base/tower with NOS parts, still needs to be done for a true conversion to be complete.
So what does this accomplish in terms of the weapon?