• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Haven't decided yet.

And nah, it's just an NPAP.
I thought I recognized the lock for the cover (that’s missing). Possibly why you chose to use this specific type, because it has a lock for the recoil spring guide?
And that’s a Yugo of another type? What’s NPAP stand for?

Leadhoof

Dumb Bottom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 20, 2017
Florida
e621.net
Zip code
I thought I recognized the lock for the cover (that’s missing). Possibly why you chose to use this specific type, because it has a lock for the recoil spring guide?
And that’s a Yugo of another type? What’s NPAP stand for?

Yup, that's exactly why I went with the Yugo. The lock is unnecessary, but still reassuring to have since I ditched the top cover.

I don't actually know what it stands for, but yeah. Mine's patterned after the M70 and doesn't have a bulge, though.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Czech boi wit da 'stendos standing guard at the hotel in Disgusta tonight...

View attachment 56972

...I was supposed to go all the way to Bluffton, SC today but apparently my grandma changed her mind while I was half way there and wants everyone to come down tomorrow instead. If I'd have known I was gonna be staying in Disgusta I'd have brought the 107FR too. :classicdoh:

I understand @karlvv is available by the hour to work security, or, other things.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Known about this incident for awhile. For those that don’t know I was in the service for 10 years prior to this new awesome life. This is an incredible video. Was gonna make a thread for it but fuck it Chapman would have enjoyed FWOB.