• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

BangBang

Apprentice to master AR builder Greg Vess
Aug 26, 2018
Danielsville
Zip code
It's just gonna be egged out and gross looking. I was getting pissed, so I just left my work bench before I screwed it up more. It's just ugly, but I can make it work. Probably going to turn into a whole nother gun.
You were smart to walk away. I usually don’t and then I get more and more pissed until I REALLY screw something up beyond saving.

I hate it for you man but heck, as long as it still works it can be your beater. You won’t be as worried about scratches and holster wear and all that on it.

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
Maroons seem to be aggressive from what I've seen.

Have you seen cuttlefish? There's whole forums just for octopus and cuttlefish. They look super cool but I think most of them have a lifespan of only 1.5 years or something.
Koreans hammer them cuttlefish flat with a wooden mallet, salt cure them, tear them into strips and eat them like potato chips.......fouls smelling dead fish potato chips.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
When you're younger, ppl your age usually die from accidents or stupidity.

You get older and ppl your age start dying from natural causes. Hard to swallow. Good guy I used to work with passed away last week from a freaking aneurism.
Sorry for the downer post. I have to process this and get it off my chest.

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth

You get older and ppl your age start dying from natural causes. Hard to swallow. Good guy I used to work with passed away last week from a freaking aneurism.
Sorry to hear that dude. One of my really good friends shot himself about 3 years ago. 27, had a kid. Our mortality is fragile.

BangBang

Apprentice to master AR builder Greg Vess
Aug 26, 2018
Danielsville
Zip code

It definitely sucks when you start seeing people you know in the obituaries.

I’ve seen a few myself and it really is weird.