Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I had a Maroon lightning clown was aggressive as Fuck and kept attacking everything else in the tank. Traded it for a pair of lion fish and I was incredibly happy with the trade.

I also tried raising seahorses once upon a time.... Those fuckers are hard to keep alive
Maroons seem to be aggressive from what I've seen.

Have you seen cuttlefish? There's whole forums just for octopus and cuttlefish. They look super cool but I think most of them have a lifespan of only 1.5 years or something.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
@Fast306stang what kinda corals are you gonna grow in it?

I'm super happy with everything that's in it right now. I don't even know what half this stuff is lmao...I'm gonna add some barnacles (I have them, they are outside bleaching in the sun) so I can get another bicolor blenny, I'm gonna get my mandarin back from my brother, I'll get some skunk cleaner shrimp and some hermit crabs-- @Blue bio balls hermits won't eat any of these corals?

I'd like another 1 or 2 fish maybe since the tank can handle it. Not sure what they'll be. Something that scuttles around the sand would be cool, maybe a goby or another dragonette if they're compatible with the mandarin and I can keep the tank seeded with copepods well enough.

My new light will be here Tuesday. I ordered it before I even crashed my other tank. I'll have to build a frame or a shelf to suspend it.

Blue bio balls

Hurt me, but make me feel gay at the same time
Sep 5, 2018
Flowery Branch
Zip code
I'm super happy with everything that's in it right now. I don't even know what half this stuff is lmao...I'm gonna add some barnacles (I have them, they are outside bleaching in the sun) so I can get another bicolor blenny, I'm gonna get my mandarin back from my brother, I'll get some skunk cleaner shrimp and some hermit crabs-- @Blue bio balls hermits won't eat any of these corals?

I'd like another 1 or 2 fish maybe since the tank can handle it. Not sure what they'll be. Something that scuttles around the sand would be cool, maybe a goby or another dragonette if they're compatible with the mandarin and I can keep the tank seeded with copepods well enough.

My new light will be here Tuesday. I ordered it before I even crashed my other tank. I'll have to build a frame or a shelf to suspend it.
Hermit crabs kill for sport and pleasure.... but contained it to their own species.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
My buddy just finished up his Car-15 Blood Diamond clone a few weeks back. It’s badass. He bought the last retro scope Brownells was selling. Apparently they found the old Japanese company that made them back in the day and had them do another limited run.

View attachment 83726
View attachment 83727
Does a scope that high really allow a decent cheek weld?