• Total voters

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
I don't know if it was about saving money (for me). Built one as kind of a fun project to see what it was all about, then found out that it was easy to build something out the way I wanted. Kind of like the whole AR thing. Build it the way you want from the ground up.

I didn’t go in trying to save money, but when it was all over (4 times) I could have bought 6 glocks.
But I do prefer the p80 frame over the Glock frame.

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Thanks man! It's been a peaceful tank all along pretty much for the reason you stated. This one is much larger than the one I had up and I think it's perfect. Gonna add a few more critters after everything stabilizes...no predator fish!

I had a Maroon lightning clown was aggressive as Fuck and kept attacking everything else in the tank. Traded it for a pair of lion fish and I was incredibly happy with the trade.

I also tried raising seahorses once upon a time.... Those fuckers are hard to keep alive

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
One of the coolest fish I ever had was a juvenile pigfish that I ended up catching (with my hand) while collecting some thinstriped hermits near camp Lejeune.

I had it for 3 years and gave it to a buddy of mine when I got out of reefing. He had it for an additional 4 years before it died.

The weird thing is it never lost it's juvenile colors or got any bigger than when I caught it (1.5 inches)