• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
You guys ever get bored of guns and wonder what else to do with all your time instead of refreshing SET and ODT every minute?

Yeahhhh maybe I'll go for a motorcycle ride

Yeah.... No....

Never get tired of guns.

The new squeeze knows next to nothing about guns...but she is interested in learning....so yay.

Not that I would ever choose a woman over guns (again) but in this case I get the best of both worlds.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Once word of this BS gets around, prices may get even crazier....

Somebody need a kit and barrel for $139?

Never mind ... OOS.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
You guys ever get bored of guns and wonder what else to do with all your time instead of refreshing SET and ODT every minute?

Yeahhhh maybe I'll go for a motorcycle ride
Nope.
I am really into guns. Having a kid keeps me really busy too. Outside of that I have billable hours I need to meet.
I'm always so tired lol

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
That's really beautiful. I can see myself staring into it and going comfortably numb after a hard day.......unless you put some kind of killing fish in it.......just say no to the killing fish, lol.

Thanks man! It's been a peaceful tank all along pretty much for the reason you stated. This one is much larger than the one I had up and I think it's perfect. Gonna add a few more critters after everything stabilizes...no predator fish!

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Saving money and building a not glock isn’t possible.
I don't know if it was about saving money (for me). Built one as kind of a fun project to see what it was all about, then found out that it was easy to build something out the way I wanted. Kind of like the whole AR thing. Build it the way you want from the ground up.