2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
Good pistol. I carry a 43 and a 19.
fiancée hates the 43, likes the 19 but didn’t like carrying it (double stack) and the 48 wolves that problem. Same size as 19, but slim like the 43

funny, when Glock announces that pistol, I said it was dumb and nobody would get it. She said. Was perfect. So we got one lmao

Lmao, that was my exact thought, it was never the length of my 23 that bothered me, always the width. But I’m slight like a little boy as well. You have any issues with the 48

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jstegman1 and 3x

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Lmao, that was my exact thought, it was never the length of my 23 that bothered me, always the width. But I’m slight like a little boy as well. You have any issues with the 48

Nope. No issues in the year we have had it. (Got it about this toke last year for her bday)

we have not put a lot of rounds through it in the year. 1200ish. Give or take 50 or so. No issue. Everything is stock. Still use OEM mags. Not interested in the SA15 mags tbh.

have a desantis inside holster and one of those sticky type holsters.

Blue label it ran me $420 after taxes and stuff at a LGS.

I wish the black slide was an option at the time. I prefer it, BUT it is her pistol and she likes the silver slide. “I can easily tell it’s my Glock” according to her lol

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
Nope. No issues in the year we have had it. (Got it about this toke last year for her bday)

we have not put a lot of rounds through it in the year. 1200ish. Give or take 50 or so. No issue. Everything is stock. Still use OEM mags. Not interested in the SA15 mags tbh.

have a desantis inside holster and one of those sticky type holsters.

Blue label it ran me $420 after taxes and stuff at a LGS.

I wish the black slide was an option at the time. I prefer it, BUT it is her pistol and she likes the silver slide. “I can easily tell it’s my Glock” according to her lol

Haha awesome. That’s dude. I will put this on my too shoot list!