• Total voters

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
I need a cash course on programming. My boss got that 2019 F250 diesel and the dealership dude said you can tune it optimal fuel economy while towing but I can't figure out how to do it on the app.
Add a propane kit if your going to do a lot of towing it will give your several mpg and more power

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
One day Netflix is gonna call me to do an interview on how I was the creator of FWOB before it got turned into some million dollar company, but I got overthrown during a digital coup And sold all my rights for a 6 pack of coors and an invite.

View attachment 81939

Apple didn't invent the MP3 player either yet here we are

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Kinda glad I am not trading for a super good condition maadi. I just want an ak I can trash lololol
For real WASR is king. Sell DD buy WASR pocket profit. Or be patient and save up for WASR. Or embrace your poor like I do and throw a WASR from Atlantic on layaway right now and feel like it’s yours. I use Layaway all the time. I love that shit.

25% down and like 90 days to finish it up.

more gunbroker WASR layaway

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
For real WASR is king. Sell DD buy WASR pocket profit. Or be patient and save up for WASR. Or embrace your poor like I do and throw a WASR from Atlantic on layaway right now and feel like it’s yours. I use Layaway all the time. I love that shit.

25% down and like 90 days to finish it up.

more gunbroker WASR layaway
I’m no stranger to layaway lolololol. ILOVE my mak90 but don’t wanna trash it and beat it up. I shoot it, but don’t wanna run it like I want to run a cheaper ak. I’m just gonna have to save and hop on a used one though. Prices are 900 for wasr now. No way

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I’m no stranger to layaway lolololol. ILOVE my mak90 but don’t wanna trash it and beat it up. I shoot it, but don’t wanna run it like I want to run a cheaper ak. I’m just gonna have to save and hop on a used one though. Prices are 900 for wasr now. No way
Fuck money. Blow it ALL on AKs. Babies drink breast milk, dogs eat garbage, women feed themselves, holes in clothes are cool, shoes can be taped together, fires will rage always and get you paid.
WASR YOURSELF

Jhunter

Marksman
Oct 14, 2019
Dallas
Zip code
I need a cash course on programming. My boss got that 2019 F250 diesel and the dealership dude said you can tune it optimal fuel economy while towing but I can't figure out how to do it on the app.

YouTube can answer all your questions.
You can also buy an aftermarket programmer that plugs in below steering wheel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk