Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
I want this.

We got a 84 vette dune buggy at a local buy here, pay here. Pretty cool

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
@CQB27 guy has this. We are potentially working a trade. Says it’s a maadi ARM that has been completely debanned. Also currently has a crutch folder on it. Only photo I currently have. Thoughts?
Maadis get confusing

View attachment 81732
All the Maadi imports (except the MISR 10 and 90) are "ARM" (Automatic Rifle Misr) rifles, including the Steyr's. That looks like a PARS or INTRAC import, straight out of the Maadi Company for Engineering Industries, Factory 54, in Cairo! It came into the country with the thumbhole stock and either a welded muzzle nut over a threaded muzzle or an unfinished/unthreaded muzzle.

When de-banned It's as close to a mid-production Russian AKM as you are ever going to get and that's what makes it more valuable to the Maadi collectors. The wood and sling look 100% correct. The grip looks brown, and a correct grip would be blue.....the good news is of all the Maadi AKM parts the blue grip is the easiest to source, $20 bucks a Desert Fox Outfitters.

https://www.desertfoxoutfitters.com/commerce/maadi-blue-pistol-grip-ah1001b-p-806.html

The PARS/INTRAC imports have always held value at about 35% of what a Steyr is at. Steyr's were $2800 to $3000 before the recent corona tradation. PARS/INTRAC ARMs are worth $980 to1050 - in good condition in the post ban configuration. De-banned with Egyptian parts adds $200 easy because the NOS parts are hard to find. De-banned with other AKM parts (probably Romanina) add $100. The crutch stock is worth $150 easy.

So as it sits with the box/docs, sling, AKM wood and Crutch Stock even if the de-ban parts are not Egyptian.....$1150 - $1250 would be a good buy it price deal. At $1150 I would feel like I got a really good deal. I would trade a DD for it and not look back. If you did and have remorse later you could list it on the files for trade for a DD and get back to where you were in a day, easy. If you listed it on Gunbroker, it could easily sell for $1500 or maybe a little more in todays climate

Last edited:

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
All the Maadi imports (except the MISR 10 and 90) are "ARM" (Automatic Rifle Misr) rifles, including the Steyr's. That looks like a PARS or INTRAC import, straight out of the Maadi Company for Engineering Industries, Factory 54, in Cairo! It came into the country with the thumbhole stock and either a welded muzzle nut over a threaded muzzle or an unfinished/unthreaded muzzle.

When de-banned It's as close to a mid-production Russian AKM as you are ever going to get and that's what makes it more valuable to the Maadi collectors. The wood and sling look 100% correct. The grip looks brown, and a correct grip would be blue.....the good news is of all the Maadi AKM parts the blue grip is the easiest to source, $20 bucks a Desert Fox Outfitters.

https://www.desertfoxoutfitters.com/commerce/maadi-blue-pistol-grip-ah1001b-p-806.html

The PARS/INTRAC imports have always held value at about 35% of what a Steyr is at. Steyr's were $2800 to $3000 before the recent corona tradation. PARS/INTRAC ARMs are worth $980 to1050 - in good condition in the post ban configuration. De-banned with Egyptian parts adds $200 easy because the NOS parts are hard to find. De-banned with other AKM parts (probably Romanina) add $100. The crutch stock is worth $150 easy.

So as it sits with the box/docs, sling, AKM wood and Crutch Stock even if the de-ban parts are not Egyptian.....$1150 - $1250 would be a good buy it price deal. At $1150 I would fell like I got a really good deal. I would trade a DD for it and not look back. If you did and have remorse later you could list it on the files for trade for a DD and get back to where you were in a day, easy. If you listed it on Gunbroker, it could easily sell for $1500 or maybe a little more in todays climate.
Awesome! Trying to work a deal right now with him but now he’s doing the “what can you add to sweeten the deal” and I’m not trying to add much besides maybe 10 mags lol