• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Dude sends me an email via Armslist on Tuesday saying he wants to buy both my Anderson receivers with Binary Triggers installed. Says he has cash on hand and doesn't bullshit. Wants me to hold them till Thursday.

I till him due to the inherent nature of armslist that I don't hold things for people and I would let him know Thursday morning if I still got them.

I aint sold them yet so I text him this morning.

He says he's coming to get them after 3pm. Still hasn't shown up. No contact, not replying to messages.

Fucking asshole.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Dude sends me an email via Armslist on Tuesday saying he wants to buy both my Anderson receivers with Binary Triggers installed. Says he has cash on hand and doesn't bullshit. Wants me to hold them till Thursday.

I till him due to the inherent nature of armslist that I don't hold things for people and I would let him know Thursday morning if I still got them.

He says he's coming to get them after 3pm. Still hasn't shown up. No contact, not replying to messages.

Fucking asshole.
I HATE armslist.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks

Fucking asshole.
I’m currently discussing a trade with someone and now they are hitting me with the “what else can you throw in to sweeten the deal”

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
My jeep has the W5J400 transmission...so the engine and trans were both built in Germany. Kinda neat opening hood of a jeep and seeing little mercedes symbols on all the castings.