• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I get that your offer is terminable at will, but your current employment is probably also terminable at will and your current employer now knows you have been talking to another company.
The statistics I heard from a raccoon that was sitting on a branch above my campsite 6 years ago was that 90% of people who give their notice, then accept an offer to stay at their old job are not there 6 months later.

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
The statistics I heard from a raccoon that was sitting on a branch above my campsite 6 years ago was that 90% of people who give their notice, then accept an offer to stay at their old job are not there 6 months later.

That sounds like quite an arbitrary statistic you just made up...but I don't have enough knowledge to refute it.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
You deleted Rabbits post just saying......HARD IN THE PAINT
Meh, I would've just moved it over to the titty forum, but I wasn't at my computer ... but I did send him an email explaining why I had to pull it from the public forum, he was cool about it and even said, and I quote: "If @Peanut Butter gives you any shit about deleting my post, tell him he owns a RAS47" ... I was all like, yeah, will do bud :yo:

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
Meh, I would've just moved it over to the titty forum, but I wasn't at my computer ... but I did send him an email explaining why I had to pull it from the public forum, he was cool about it and even said, and I quote: "If @Peanut Butter gives you any shit about deleting my post, tell him he owns a RAS47" ... I was all like, yeah, will do bud :yo:
I just wanted to see the titties that’s all. I hope they were nice

Reactions: 3x and Jstegman1