• Total voters

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
Well, I hear that a bunch of chicken farms are closing down, was just wanting to make sure I knew where the action was these days...
Free chickens for SET mods and Fed bois!!

Just kidding I ain’t no statist.

But for real I’m thinking about doing a batch of meat birds for the SET crew. Gonna be that farm fresh, organically raised, humanely killed tastiness

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Free chickens for SET mods and Fed bois!!

Just kidding I ain’t no statist.

But for real I’m thinking about doing a batch of meat birds for the SET crew. Gonna be that farm fresh, organically raised, humanely killed tastiness
With all I've heard lately, that might be a lucrative gig; I heard on the news today that Wendy's was already running low on beef and several chicken providers we're also shutting down. You may want to start some chicken for-sail threads and get some money flowing, son! ;)

World Class Dick Wrangler
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
With all I've heard lately, that might be a lucrative gig; I heard on the news today that Wendy's was already running low on beef and several chicken providers we're also shutting down. You may want to start some chicken for-sail threads and get some money flowing, son! ;)
I actually went through my freezer today. I have like 30lbs of various meat in there.