Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
No one is stopping you from starting riots susan
Realistically, as much as we all joke, any sort of serious uprising would further weaken our economy and nation to foreign invasion. Not to mention Legal and personal financial trouble....
I ain’t gonna be dragged to a prison camp, but seriously we have it really good all things considered.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Realistically, as much as we all joke, any sort of serious uprising would further weaken our economy and nation to foreign invasion. Not to mention Legal and personal financial trouble....
I ain’t gonna be dragged to a prison camp, but seriously we have it really good all things considered.
I wasnt complaining there werent riots...our resident "I actually want to boog but dont want to start it" guy was

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code

Yep we live pretty good overall. It could always be better and I could go buy a suppressor from Academy Sports with no wait time. But it's still pretty good.

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
I wasnt complaining there werent riots...our resident "I actually want to boog but dont want to start it" guy was

Yup. Probably no uprising gonna start in small-town Oklahoma. Guys that try that general don't fair well. LA, Ferguson, Detroit...that's where stuff starts, then it'll have to spread.

Cowboys that boog get iced by the FBI, and that is that.