• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

BangBang

Apprentice to master AR builder Greg Vess
Aug 26, 2018
Danielsville
Zip code
My niece started screaming in the middle of the night when she was 4 years old. Sister and BIL had no idea what was wrong. Found a scorpion in her bed and a sting mark on her leg. Not a white trash trailer park - this was a nice house, sis keeps things clean.

I see those bastards here and there, never been stung. Out in Pecos, one of the guys at camp had a blacklight flashlight. It would freak you out to know how many of those things are crawling around you.

Wasps are my curse - if anyone's getting stung, it'll be me. Oh, and don't let anyone tell you mud dobbers don't sting either. They're good-natured, but when cornered, they will light you up.
This stuff properly mixed and applied with a pump sprayer in and around your house will kill damn near any bug that dares to come around.

I do it every six months and I rarely see any type of bug in my house.

Control Solutions Inc. 36.8 % Permethrin SFR 32 oz Pest Control Insecticide https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003IMO3I2/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_WmbREbTGVYZAF

E58295E1-72D4-416A-8691-C2C6FFD039D2.jpeg

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
This stuff properly mixed and applied with a pump sprayer in and around your house will kill damn near any bug that dares to come around.

I do it every six months and I rarely see any type of bug in my house.

Control Solutions Inc. 36.8 % Permethrin SFR 32 oz Pest Control Insecticide https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003IMO3I2/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_WmbREbTGVYZAF

Dude thank you for posting this. I've been looking for something to use in my coops since little mites and shit like to move in there. 1588335999709.png

I was about to say that you work FAST

LOL that would have been quick!

BangBang

Apprentice to master AR builder Greg Vess
Aug 26, 2018
Danielsville
Zip code
Dude thank you for posting this. I've been looking for something to use in my coops since little mites and shit like to move in there. View attachment 80589
Oh yeah, I spray it in my chicken pens every once in awhile. I’ve even sprayed it directly ON some of my chickens before when they got in the way while I was spraying the pens. LOL

They’re all still alive.