Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

J-P

Tracker
Aug 20, 2019
Georgia
So I need to put a sail value on this so I can list it.

It's a 1973 BCI import Norinco 56s-1 underfolder made in Chi-Na. Has original box and all the fixens. I was told it was unfired but I'm not 100% convinced it wasn't? If it was it was only a couple rounds and may have just been factory test fired (if they do that?) It's super clean but there is a tiny bit of pitting on the end of the piston that makes me think it was fired? Just full disclosure because I have no way of proving it either way.
Has typical handling wear for a 1973 rifle but very clean over all.

I've searched gun broker etc and they seem to be selling anywhere from ~$1800 to almost $3K so having a hard time putting a value on it? I was thinking $2300 but if that is out of line let me know. It's a beautiful gun but have my eye on a couple other things that this could fund and since I would never shoot this I want to move it.

norinco.jpg

jimipanic

Marksman
Kalash Klub
Jul 19, 2015
OTP
Zip code
I hope so. I'm pretty sure his momma was either full American Bulldog or half American Bulldog and half pit. His daddy was a brindle pit, probably a gator pit.

Kalash looks all black but he's actually a super dark brindle. When he's in the sun or in a really well lit room you can see it. It's hard to get a good picture of it because the camera tries to adjust to the light but @jimipanic can attest to that. He saw him the other day.

View attachment 79990

View attachment 79991

Not sure if I’m the best one to call in as your “expert eye witness”... that being said here’s a little honey hole that has good deals on mags. Right now their GL9 magpul mags are on sale

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
The barrel should have been a new man CHF/CL Romanian bbl with a new receiver when they did the WASR build overseas but the OG barrel somehow made it on there and didn’t get swapped lol. Russian barrel too not Romanian

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome

It's a 1973 BCI import Norinco 56s-1 underfolder made in Chi-Na. Has original box and all the fixens. I was told it was unfired but I'm not 100% convinced it wasn't? If it was it was only a couple rounds and may have just been factory test fired (if they do that?) It's super clean but there is a tiny bit of pitting on the end of the piston that makes me think it was fired? Just full disclosure because I have no way of proving it either way.

I've searched gun broker etc and they seem to be selling anywhere from ~$1800 to almost $3K so having a hard time putting a value on it? I was thinking $2300 but if that is out of line let me know. It's a beautiful gun but have my eye on a couple other things that this could fund and since I would never shoot this I want to move it.

View attachment 80309
If you listed that locally for $1800 it would be gone in a day. At $2500 if might sit awhile. $2300 is a very fair price considering condition and all the OG stuff that comes with it. I think it will sell at $2300 ish, but you might have to suffer a week or two of low balling bottom feeders and "I wish you were closer" ass hats that turn into vapor when you tell them you will drive to them. On Gunbroker it might go even higher if two dudes start the flesh sword fighting thing over it.

Last edited:

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space

View attachment 80309
BCI on the receiver or norinco marked receiver?