• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Seriously though I’ve gotta end up being one healthy MFer. Like I’m not even kidding. Water, lean meats, vegetables, and fruits. Not even indulging in the dairy train.
I quit dairy 8 months ago, and feel a helluva lot better since!!
I miss cheese, butter, ice cream, and sometimes chocolate, but I sure don’t miss having the shits at odd times, or the aches and pains in my joints. I thought I was getting early arthritis and had IBS.

TMI, I know. Sorry.

Jhunter

Marksman
Oct 14, 2019
Dallas
Zip code

Alleycat got some nice toys!

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Price for a barrel of oil went negative.

I don't even know what that means.

You fill up at QT and go inside and get money?

It’s roughly $11 a barrel. Not sure how that’s negative. When I flew helicopters off shore for the oil industry, people tied to the industry were always wanting to see oil above $60 a barrel. Apparently that’s (or was) the magic amount to fund exploration. High oil prices definitely benefit those tied to the industry, but hurts at the pump.

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I need to get a portable cooking system for my truck. Some sort of mini propane or butane cook top, a cast iron pan, and a water jug for washing it off, and some way to store it all. Ideas? I want to be able to cook my lunches out here in the field. I'm sick of fast food
I believe The Earl of Sandwich figured out a solution to your peculiar problem...

Or ask a Mexican to borrow their Microwave...

Last edited:

J-P

Tracker
Aug 20, 2019
Georgia
It’s roughly $11 a barrel. Not sure how that’s negative. When I flew helicopters off shore for the oil industry, people tied to the industry were always wanting to see oil above $60 a barrel. Apparently that’s (or was) the magic amount to fund exploration. High oil prices definitely benefit those tied to the industry, but hurts at the pump.

I've seen some oil field workers on a couple other forums I'm on bitching up a storm and getting pissed off at everyone for liking the low pump prices. Been making that bank all this time so not sure I feel real bad for them? I'll take the low pump prices for now.....

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Well fuck.

I guess I’ll just stop posting.

Either my writing leaves a lot to be desired or you guys have reading comprehension issues.

(I’ve dealt with spoken communication exclusively since college, (30 fucking years ago) and I don’t sit behind a computer when posting stuff, so my typing can’t keep up with my thoughts. (iPhone, iPad only) so maybe it’s me.)

Girls are supposed to be soft. Hard bodied girls are not soft, feels like a dude.
I’ll make a note of that in case I have the opportunity to have a similar experience...

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code

I don't know what this means.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I can not believe how much crap a person collects over 15 years in a house.
We have just about filled up a 20 yard roll off dumpster.
But my full basement is now clean and organized and my play room is clean and ready to be turned in to a computer room.
I can now also park in my side of the garage (wife has always been able to park inside).
Lots of work but now that it is done me and the wife are very happy with the results.
We used the rest of the stimulus money to do this (I had already been saving to replace the furnace and AC unit and only needed 1k more to get there).
So now we have none of the stimulus money left but we have a clean house (Basement) and a new AC/Furnace.

I will NEVER not be able to park in the garage. That spoils you. No ice on the windshield, no getting in your car when it's raining, etc...

Last edited:

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
futures contracts for oil delivery turned negative (roughly -$40/barrel) because there is no demand. Basically, nobody is willing to lock in a future oil price on a delivery contract because they don't see oil going up anytime soon. Storage is probably close to full world-wide at this point.

ETA: @Hayata, basically this but the contract price you linked to is not as low as it was earlier so some players are still active.