• Total voters

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Ha. Just looked up where Loganville was. Actually not far from me if we're gonna do group buy

Georgia geography. Gets me every time
It's literally 15 minutes away from me, if you guys need me to get them. I would need someone to send $ though cuz we're tapped out after buying food yesterday.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
I need to get a portable cooking system for my truck. Some sort of mini propane or butane cook top, a cast iron pan, and a water jug for washing it off, and some way to store it all. Ideas? I want to be able to cook my lunches out here in the field. I'm sick of fast food

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Agreed. Very ugly. But I’ve played with one a good bit. Legit EVERYTHING is ambi. Wouldn’t mind having one for the right price, but they seem to have gone past 1K now.
And lite as fuck. I'd be interested at $800, if I'm drunk $1000. But when they were $1500 beretta was smoking LSD laced crack

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
I need to get a portable cooking system for my truck. Some sort of mini propane or butane cook top, a cast iron pan, and a water jug for washing it off, and some way to store it all. Ideas? I want to be able to cook my lunches out here in the field. I'm sick of fast food

Checkout Jetboil, MSR....look at some hiking food videos on YT. I have been told I have a mini-stove fetish. Could be worse.

There's a TON of options. Also, I cook and dehydrate a bunch of backpacking meals that all you have to do is add boiling water. Easy peasy.

I'm fixin' to head out, but I can post up some options if you want.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Checkout Jetboil, MSR....look at some hiking food videos on YT. I have been told I have a mini-stove fetish. Could be worse.

There's a TON of options. Also, I cook and dehydrate a bunch of backpacking meals that all you have to do is add boiling water. Easy peasy.

I'm fixin' to head out, but I can post up some options if you want.
Always open to suggestions...but I ain't spending retard money either. I save that for gunz.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
For the longest time academy had them at 850 here. Normally only 1 in stock but nobody seemed interested in them. I can see why, but one shooting it, it’s a pleasant rifle.
And it's a piston gun. If they made the plastic a little less corpulent itd have sold much better. Just trimmed 5# of lookin' weight off it

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
And it's a piston gun. If they made the plastic a little less corpulent itd have sold much better. Just trimmed 5# of lookin' weight off it
Agreed. It does look like a heavy and unwieldy rifle but after holding and shooting, it’s light and actually not awkward like it’s looks. I ALMOST got one for Chelsea since she is left handed, and though she is good with the AR, she doesn’t enjoy the right side eject.
You can only get so ambidextrous with the AR. I have no interest in buying a left side eject AR either.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
I'm over here trying to figure out how you knew she felt like a MAN...

Well fuck.

I guess I’ll just stop posting.

Either my writing leaves a lot to be desired or you guys have reading comprehension issues.

(I’ve dealt with spoken communication exclusively since college, (30 fucking years ago) and I don’t sit behind a computer when posting stuff, so my typing can’t keep up with my thoughts. (iPhone, iPad only) so maybe it’s me.)

Girls are supposed to be soft. Hard bodied girls are not soft, feels like a dude.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Well fuck.

I guess I’ll just stop posting.

Either my writing leaves a lot to be desired or you guys have reading comprehension issues.

(I’ve dealt with spoken communication exclusively since college, (30 fucking years ago) and I don’t sit behind a computer when posting stuff, so my typing can’t keep up with my thoughts. (iPhone, iPad only) so maybe it’s me.)

Girls are supposed to be soft. Hard bodied girls are not soft, feels like a dude.
I'm marshmallow soft