• Total voters

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Where is his store?
If you are familiar with downtown Newnan he is on the square, right by Goldens, well on the opposite side of the block where Goldens is. I’d stop in and take a look it’s worth the look see at least cus he’s got a lot of old Milsurp stuff. I haven’t been in awhile but you might catch him on a good day where he’s tryna move some product. The best is when one of his helpers are in cus he’s not too mobile. Pretty much the same as that guy in Kennesaw

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Oz Cutlery

1 E Ct Square, Newnan, GA 30263

Google is posting theses hours though. I don’t know if it’s new, or incorrect.

4c0597b1e4a62e18e6a76f05c53682df.jpg
Since his health has deteriorated over the past few years he has undetermined hours. He’s usually always open on Saturdays though

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
If you are familiar with downtown Newnan he is on the square, right by Goldens, well on the opposite side of the block where Goldens is. I’d stop in and take a look it’s worth the look see at least cus he’s got a lot of old Milsurp stuff. I haven’t been in awhile but you might catch him on a good day where he’s tryna move some product. The best is when one of his helpers are in cus he’s not too mobile. Pretty much the same as that guy in Kennesaw
Got it. I will tell him that I am from the occupying Russian forces and I need to pay as little as he paid in the 80s. Or comrade Putin will be unhappy.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
LOL.

One of my points has no expiration date.

View attachment 78371

I had several of those that never expired. Then I had several points that didn't expire for 5 years. Basically they were trying to rack up points on me so that they could ban me quietly with nobody noticing. I don't play that. I went out with a bang. Fuck them.

Raise of hands please, anyone that has ever gotten an "infraction" on SET.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
What you mean? Lol. Worse thing about living up here is I don’t have all my guns with me. They had to be left in Newnan...
Worst thing about living there is living there. I only worked downtown and I routinely saw homeless guys shitting on the sidewalk, one like to smear it on the side door of Quiznos, some homeless lady walk to the middle of the street to make sure everyone saw her change her tampon, and a chef from Hudson Grille banging a hooker behind a dumpster in an alley.

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
Worst thing about living there is living there. I only worked downtown and I routinely saw homeless guys shitting on the sidewalk, one like to smear it on the side door of Quiznos, some homeless lady walk to the middle of the street to make sure everyone saw her change her tampon, and a chef from Hudson Grille banging a hooker behind a dumpster in an alley.
Living the dream huh. Yuk

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
PSA>DD