Newnan, GA
Zip code

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going
Who's going to work tomorrow?
Still going, slowed way down furlough might be coming. Forcing people to use their pto, i refuse to do that, saving mine for when the baby comes. I am the service tech spokesperson lol. We trying to come up with something me and a few guys to not be forced to burn our pto

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
I didn't sat they didn't make milled type 3 AKs for export. I was pointing out the export milled AKs are made on the same line as the Bulgarian military milled AKs, made to the same standard. Arsenal doesn't make stamped AKs for their military. Unlike the milled type 3s the stamped AKs are made for the export market only and the QC/QA differs greatly between the two. Probably because @Jeddak pointed out they are made by ISD and not Arsenal Bulgaria.

That SLG trade might be hard to come by....folks know for sure the Russian AKs ain't ever coming back. But who knows, maybe you will find one. If I had a SLG-21 I would trade it for your Sam7. I had a SLG-21 a few years ago, To be honest, other than the bolt differences and a few other minor changes to the front trunnion between the two, the 107 and 21 are the basically the same rifle.

yah in all honesty the Sam feels alot nicer than any sgl i've handled but i just sold the one i had years ago to pay for some emergency issues at the time and always wanted to fill that void.