• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
BTW Y'all, I got that Marlin .22 (model 795) from @Shemp earlier...Gonna be a great mother's day gift.

Just gotta find a few more mags for it. Any (reasonably priced) ideas? @Red Dawn ? You can usually find damn near anything...

I did see a peep rear sight from TechSights that would make it easier for Mom's older eyes (and mine, too)...

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
You think that is bad, I've been looking for a 106 (556) and people are asking upwards of $2K well used (not selling but asking and "I know what I got"). There is another 107 on ODT and he is asking $1700. Hell if he get's that I'm putting mine up for sale.

My 106f worth 2k? Show me the moneyyyyyy baybeeeee

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
They make milled for export as well they're just harder to find. My Sam7 is milled . . . and still looking to be traded for an SGL :frusty:
I didn't say they didn't make milled type 3 AKs for export. I was pointing out the export milled AKs are made on the same line as the Bulgarian military milled AKs, made to the same standard. Arsenal doesn't make stamped AKs for their military. Unlike the milled type 3s the stamped AKs are made for the export market only and the QC/QA differs greatly between the two. Probably because like @Jeddak pointed out they are made by ISD and not Arsenal Bulgaria.

That SLG trade might be hard to come by....folks know for sure the Russian AKs ain't ever coming back. But who knows, maybe you will find one. If I had a SLG-21 I would trade it for your Sam7. I had a SLG-21 a few years ago, To be honest, other than the bolt differences and a few other minor changes to the front trunnion between the two, the 107 and 21 are the basically the same rifle.

Last edited:

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
BTW Y'all, I got that Marlin .22 (model 795) from @Shemp earlier...Gonna be a great mother's day gift.

Just gotta find a few more mags for it. Any (reasonably priced) ideas? @Red Dawn ? You can usually find damn near anything...

I did see a peep rear sight from TechSights that would make it easier for Mom's older eyes (and mine, too)...

Here are some 10rds

I found some of the pro mags and they have good reviews

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code

I think Centerfire Systems has 50 and 70 round drums available

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
NICE.
What were those short shells you had the other day? I bet this 37 will cycle them beautifully!

Short shells are only good for the KSG or a shotgun with an adapter in it. They sold this morning though.

I do have a bunch of 12ga shells though. Those should cycle quite well

Reactions: 3x