• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
So when your wife comes home in a pissy mood, bitches about something (hell I don't remember what) when she leaves the room, apparently the correct answer is NOT "Thank you, drive thru!"
Been there, done that.

Only once.

Apparently I can learn, sometimes.

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
I love the popo I’m trying to be one.

I hate statist bastards. Statist politicians cannot enforce their bull without participation by law "enforcement".

So, even though I have good friends that are jack-booted thugs, I look at it like having a sister in a whorehouse. I'd still love her, but wish she'd pick an honorable profession.

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
I feel like the further away from metro areas you get the more freedom minded cops are. I dont think there's much argument for majority good cops in metro areas. Diamonds in the rough, sure, but not majority
Well....because policing is about the "spirit" of the Law, not the "letter", things look different from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, department to department. Somethings that get a lot of attention one place are completely ignored in others. I spent the first 5 years of my cop life working in the City of Atlanta, Zone 3, "The Trap"!. Inside the perimeter the asshole quotient rises for EVERYBODY, cops include, but the folks I worked with daily were much more like me than not. Unless things have drastically changed since I was there the Constitution ain't getting stomped daily in the ATL by cops. Do the Atlanta cops police differently than the cops do in Waycross...you bet. If they didn't you couldn't survive a trip to the World of Coke without smoke checking folks on the way in and out. Does that come across as bad/dirty/assholeish....Yeah. Are there more corrupt cops in the metro.....yeah, because there are more cops, around 2000 in the APD alone. But per capita, it ain't that much different than a small department.

The truth is the police operate/police at the will of the law abiding people they serve and the standard of "will" in the metro ain't real high. That ain't just the cop's problem...it's everybody's problem. Anyway, policing at the will of the people should always stay within the bounds of the Constitution. Sometimes it doesn't, but that is almost always because of ignorance and the imperfection that is innately human than some grand government conspiracy to stand on the neck of some middle aged man with a oppressed imagination. (Not directed ay you cause you ain't middle aged, lol!)

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
I hate statist bastards. Statist politicians cannot enforce their bull without participation by law "enforcement".

So, even though I have good friends that are jack-booted thugs, I look at it like having a sister in a whorehouse. I'd still love her, but wish she'd pick an honorable profession.
1587044492005.gif