• Total voters

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Real questions

what is the best Tec model for reliability, SBR potential, and suppressed shooting

how would I go about getting the telestock? Have one made? Not afraid to

How hard is it to find factory vert grip for said model tek

and why did you chose your answers
reliability in the tec-9 world comes in multiple forms. The more they produced them the more they realized that the lower plastic frame needed to be re-enforced. so after Interdynamic renamed and changed ownership to the new company Intratec they frames were redesigned and made more durable. As they went through all their lawsuits and congressional oppression throughout the 80s the QC started to diminish. I would say a KG-99 would be a good choice or a Tec-9. But they are all pretty much the same man honestly, its just really the condition the owner has it in that matters. The durability of the frame really only becomes a serious concern when you are converting to a 07 machine gun or if you are using hot loads, anything over 115 grain

Jhunter

Marksman
Oct 14, 2019
Dallas
Zip code
Whether @Jhunter comes to his senses or not I might be selling my slamfire trench gun...but we all knew that would probably happen

For the tree fiddy that things worth, I guess I’ll just hang onto it. It’s technically the first shotgun I’ve ever owned. I sold off my first ar and handgun and regret both of those.. psa ar and a Glock 42..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 3x and Jstegman1

AC-130 Above

Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Out of the closed bolt vRiants which one would suit my state’s needs to most? I will fabricate a wire stock for it I ain’t scared and I know mad scientists
just go grab one with the cool shroud and you will be good to go. I got one out a police evidence release at a gun show for 200 bucks - it was tec-dc9 which would put it late 80s early 90s before 94. The mag release was broke and it came with no mag. fixed all that and polished the feed ramp with a dremel, polished the fuck outta it and it works great. Make sure you get good mags though, name brand Intratec, not any of those cheaper ones made by unknown origins. thats where they fuck up the most is in the mags, second would be at the feed ramp, it likes to butt fuck itself there big time if things are not to spec.

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
For the tree fiddy that things worth, I guess I’ll just hang onto it. It’s technically the first shotgun I’ve ever owned. I sold off my first ar and handgun and regret both of those.. psa ar and a Glock 42..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You got the Bae-net with it?

I might be interested

AC-130 Above

Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Also when it comes to suppressors I am not sure what you could do on that.. I believe the thread pitch 0s 3/4 by 10" - the same as a sionics suppressor for the mac 10 9mm. You know that big ass stage 2 suppressor. the problem is the threading goes into the shroud so you couldn't really attach one on there. They might make conversion kits or something for it idk ive never looked into it

Rabbit2047

Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Also when it comes to suppressors I am not sure what you could do on that.. I believe the thread pitch 0s 3/4 by 10" - the same as a sionics suppressor for the mac 10 9mm. You know that big ass stage 2 suppressor. the problem is the threading goes into the shroud so you couldn't really attach one on there. They might make conversion kits or something for it idk ive never looked into it

Custom fabrication is life.

Rabbit2047

Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA