• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
I use 25 yards for the evo
That will get you close. I say "close" because I have NEVER zeroed a rifle/sub gun at the intermediate POA/POI range and not had to make minor adjustments in windage and elevation at the far POA/POI range. the adjustments are minor, a click or three, but they are always needed to dial in the far range. When you get a chance to shoot at 100 you should verify the zero at that range.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
That will get you close. I say "close" because I have NEVER zeroed a rifle/sub gun at the intermediate POA/POI range and not had to make minor adjustments in windage and elevation at the far POA/POI range. the adjustments are minor, a click or three, but they are always needed to dial in the far range. When you get a chance to shoot at 100 you should verify the zero at that range.
I’ll be sure to shoot it at 100. Good info

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
How do you like it

It's for my son's rifle and although it costs as much as the rifle I really like the ergos. This is for the 9mm.

Limited on mag capacity but still a fun range gun. Would be good for home defense too. I don't think we've ever had a stoppage.