• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
hes kinda like that one Andrew guy that posts his stuff up for show and tell but never actually sells

He posted a PSL for $1200 or trade.... I said I would take it for $1200 cash and come to him. He said would rather trade. Motherfucker was running an auction and got pissed when I called him on it

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
SIA 357. Neat little made in America piece. New Jersey if I remember correctly. It's been a couple years since I have sn one.

Yeah, bought it a bunch of years back when I was so poor I couldn't afford a REAL stainless S&W .357.

Now I use it as a trainer, and don't fire it. It's got a bit of cylinder shake.

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Nice but its not a Toyota.

J/K nice range rover tho LOL,

Here's what The Beast looked like a couple years ago when I bought it:

IMG_5240.JPG IMG_5241.JPG IMG_5242.JPG IMG_5245.JPG IMG_5248.JPG

Something about this truck was BEGGING me to rescue it from its owner (wheeler-dealer guy I know) and previous owner (a kid who liked going off-road and bumping into fence posts, trees, etc).
2 years later, I've only put less than 5K miles on it. It's still under 150K, but it has all the hallmarks of having been driven hard and not maintained throughout its life. It'll need a new engine as soon as I can do it...It lost 3 qts of oil just sitting there and being driven 600 miles.
Any sane man would have set fire to it by now...

Last edited:

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
You have to start somewhere and its nice to see you just dive in and give it hell.

Well...I think I've gotten more hell out of it than the other way around!

But I've never really had a project car before, and I'm enjoying that (until I start the heart transplant) I can drive it around.

I've looked into what it'll take to swap the 3.4L engine in, and I'm quite certain I'm not up to the task. But I don't really have any other options. Putting another 3.0 in there would be easier, but pointless, given the problems these typically have.
And I can't afford to pay someone to do it, and probably wouldn't trust most of the mechanics I know.

So for those here who haven't seen it lately, here's what it looks like now:

IMG_5559.JPG IMG_5560.JPG IMG_5561.JPG IMG_5562.JPG IMG_5563.JPG IMG_5564.JPG

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I'm seriously considering painting the center of the hood flat black, painting the black fenders and door an Aluminum color, and sanding the rest of the clear coat off.
I'll add some painted on rivets, and lines like panels all over, and some pinup nose art. Then it'll look kinda like a B-17!

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code

But I've never really had a project car before, and I'm enjoying that (until I start the heart transplant) I can drive it around.

I've looked into what it'll take to swap the 3.4L engine in, and I'm quite certain I'm not up to the task. But I don't really have any other options. Putting another 3.0 in there would be easier, but pointless, given the problems these typically have.
And I can't afford to pay someone to do it, and probably wouldn't trust most of the mechanics I know.

View attachment 76265 View attachment 76266 View attachment 76267 View attachment 76268 View attachment 76269 View attachment 76270

Do not sell yourself short on the engine swap.
Remember they put Chevy Engines in Mustangs and they make them work.

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
I'm seriously considering painting the center of the hood flat black, painting the black fenders and door an Aluminum color, and sanding the rest of the clear coat off.
I'll add some painted on rivets, and lines like panels all over, and some pinup nose art. Then it'll look kinda like a B-17!

Do it Do it DO it Do it.
Oh yeah if you did not get that Do It.

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code

View attachment 76265 View attachment 76266 View attachment 76267 View attachment 76268 View attachment 76269 View attachment 76270

Oh yea where did you get that Awesome front bumper, Meeee Wants one.

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Oh yea where did you get that Awesome front bumper, Meeee Wants one.

WAM bumpers in Douglasville, ask for Natalie. Tell her I said hello. She'll probably say "WHO??" or "Aw, shit. I hope you don't expect the same deal!"

This was a custom bumper made for a guy with a 2" lift on his, and for whatever reason he never picked it up. So it sat for several years, in yellow primer.
They'd just marked it down to $300 when I called. They modified it to bolt onto my truck, showed me how, gave me hardware, and I tried to do it myself...But something about the brackets just made it sit wrong - too high and too far out. So I went back and they installed it for free. Took a couple hours.
Really nice folks.
I did the paint job on it myself, and added the light bar too...it was $60 on Amazon, and $25 for the lights. Did all the wiring too. That part wasn't hard at all.