Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

KERTWOOD

Tracker
Oct 14, 2019
Hannah's Mill
Got a question about this; it looks like you’ve got a mirage cover on the handguard - is there a place to find those cheaper than $75 or so?
I’m guessing you put it there to keep from burning yourself on the gas block? Best way to accomplish that? It’s one of the things I dislike about my AKM.

I put that on there for a bit of grip as the factory hand guards are slick plastic and shooting suppressed for long durations can get a bit hot.

I can't remember the exact place I got it off the top of my head but they are quality high and made to order. Unfortunately, they are a bit over $75

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
I don't actually work for home depot so I couldn't tell you whats on clearance tag. I will however say that our paver's as well as I think our competitions pavers are on sale. They are usually 48c a piece but they are now down to 33c a piece. and if you buy a pallet (I think 864 on a pallet) then they are only 30c a piece. We just added two new sku's to HD's line up, Clayton Greystone and Clayton Red/Charcoal which are very nice modern pavers.

Depot has canceled their Spring black friday sale so in response to that they have dropped some prices to boost sales. We at Pavestone/Quikrete have seen record high numbers sales based on previous year end sale numbers. Everyone is out at home depot buying up product doing projects around the house. I tell you what, concrete is a great product to sell, our owners are making a killing.

If yall ever have any questions about pavestone pavers or Quikrete concrete feel free to ask. If I don't end up knowing the answer I will for sure find out for you.
Screenshot_20200405-220454_Brave.jpg

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Interesting. Well I haven't been in home depot in over a week so they may have gone back up. I will say their app fucking sucks so I wouldn't take their .com to much to heart. You've intrigued me though I will be checking it tomorrow when I do the reset in Thomaston.
How many square feet does a pallet typically cover?

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I'll have to find out if there are any issues. The odds of getting caught are pretty damn slim. Even where the power company comes into their right of way where the power lines cross the road, the drive down the power lines from there to where we are is 4wd only. Probably a coin flip as to which way is trickier. Other possibilities are the pasture up by the log house or the top of the hill before we go down to the range. We could set up camp at the top of the hill & the range at the bottom.
True. Where’s closer to water?

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
ill have to check that out, is it a dark beer?

Not dark- IPA. POG = Pineapple Orange Guava (I think). Has a nice fruity taste up front and then all IPA bite afterwards. I think it's one of my favorite IPAs.

Food Depot has it here. As does Kroger. Liquor stores as a last resort because they're generally really expensive.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Not dark- IPA. POG = Pineapple Orange Guava (I think). Has a nice fruity taste up front and then all IPA bite afterwards. I think it's one of my favorite IPAs.

Food Depot has it here. As does Kroger. Liquor stores as a last resort because they're generally really expensive.
damn ive been missing out sounds like