Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Anything going on clearance? I'm a super clearance shopper. Resets are usually the time to go get fixtures, old stuff, etc.
I don't actually work for home depot so I couldn't tell you whats on clearance tag. I will however say that our paver's as well as I think our competitions pavers are on sale. They are usually 48c a piece but they are now down to 33c a piece. and if you buy a pallet (I think 864 on a pallet) then they are only 30c a piece. We just added two new sku's to HD's line up, Clayton Greystone and Clayton Red/Charcoal which are very nice modern pavers.

Depot has canceled their Spring black friday sale so in response to that they have dropped some prices to boost sales. We at Pavestone/Quikrete have seen record high numbers sales based on previous year end sale numbers. Everyone is out at home depot buying up product doing projects around the house. I tell you what, concrete is a great product to sell, our owners are making a killing.

If yall ever have any questions about pavestone pavers or Quikrete concrete feel free to ask. If I don't end up knowing the answer I will for sure find out for you.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
I grew up on a farm on the Spaulding/Lamar line. I used to go into Thomaston every once and a while on a Friday night...but I had to stop. I was too pretty and the whores wouldn't leave me alone......True story
you know what I like about Thomaston? If you come up from Macon as you're coming up the back roads if you keep your eye out you can see mountains/hills off in the distance. Its really cool because its so random.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Got a question about this; it looks like you’ve got a mirage cover on the handguard - is there a place to find those cheaper than $75 or so?
I’m guessing you put it there to keep from burning yourself on the gas block? Best way to accomplish that? It’s one of the things I dislike about my AKM.