• Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Falcon1

Hunter
Oct 18, 2018
@Falcon1 this isn’t my photo, I’m at work till tomorrow. But this is pretty much what the MISR 90 looks like. Has this small plate on the back. I can’t remember if mine is straight cut or slanted receiver. I’m just curious if I can get this plate out. Pretty sure it was a straight cut.
View attachment 55724
Definitely no tack weld marks or anything ground down where that was removed on the Intrac Maadi.

Reactions: 3x and KhyberPass

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Do they have different stock options for the ace?
They are all folders. You can replace AR15 style adjustible stock with a SAR tubular folding stock. Same latch system.
Tube is screwed into the folding hinge. I need to test and see if other AR15 style stock fit it.

PS Israel has a diffirent military doctrine from US. Merkava tank is designed to carry several infatrymen inside, who disembark and protect the tank in urban warfare. Folders or bullpups are very much neccessary for real life operations.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Thank you. This at least helps me get my feet under me. Given my age & our health, I don't know that I'll have the time or money to buy a lot of weapons to replace all I sold off. One goal I have is to introduce my grandnephew & 2 grandnieces to more shooting. I got my nephew into shooting since no one in his family ever was. Now that he has kids we're both getting them into shooting. His wife & her family are only tolerant of the hobby, not enthusiastic about it & are very susceptible to anti-gun media propaganda. I want the little ones to have some familiarity with the manual of arms of major weapons. groups. I've got AR, basic pump shotgun, basic bolt-action covered. My nephew, for whatever reason, prefers the Mini-14 so I can teach his kids the basics of M1 Garand & M14 actions. I want to add an AK to the mix at some point since it is such a common weapon world-wide. The whole family thinks I'm kind of weird because of this. I just figure I have no idea where these kids lives will take them or what they'll do (the oldest is just 14) but I figure basic knowledge of common weapon systems can't hurt & could well help. I also want them to understand that guns are machines not some completely alien evil thing dropped out of the sky. And I know they aren't going to get all this from anybody in their lives right now but me.

TL;DR version I guess is that when & if I have the money, I'll be looking for a basic AK to learn about & teach them rather than collecting or even learning all the variations.

Sorry for the long-winded post.
WASR or WASR 10/63 are good entry level AKs. Stay away from US made AKs. PSA almost got it right, but I am not 100% sold on them.
Ak action is similar to M1 (I have a 1943, Red River rearsenaled SA), except operating rod is inside, and it is a part of bolt carrier.