• Total voters

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
@Grunk i still don’t know the story behind you getting an abomination of a shotgun.
@Leadhoof was looking to sell. I think it's cooler than hell because it makes no sense! It's basically some fantasy idea of a post apocalyptic weapon cobbled together out of gas pipe, plumbing parts & car springs. :pound:In actual use, it would only be functional as "a gun to get a gun"---an assassination weapon to sneak up on somebody better armed, kill him & arm yourself. But it's so fucking heavy & awkward that it would never work for that. So completely pointless. Obviously thought up by some 12 year old boy who fapped to the movie Mad Max wayyyyyy too many times.

When he didn't get any serious offers, @Leadhoof worked out a deal so a poor but stupid fanboi like me could get it cause he's AWESOME like that.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
@Leadhoof was looking to sell. I think it's cooler than hell because it makes no sense! It's basically some fantasy idea of a post apocalyptic weapon cobbled together out of gas pipe, plumbing parts & car springs. :pound:In actual use, it would only be functional as "a gun to get a gun"---an assassination weapon to sneak up on somebody better armed, kill him & arm yourself. But it's so fucking heavy & awkward that it would never work for that. So completely pointless. Obviously thought up by some 12 year old boy who fapped to the movie Mad Max wayyyyyy too many times.

When he didn't get any serious offers, @Leadhoof worked out a deal so a poor but stupid fanboi like me could get it cause he's AWESOME like that.
LH is a solid dude for sure! Was this gun mass produced or was it really some shit thrown together LOL

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Nah, that shit was going on before you KK guys came over. If you look on the forums list page, there are always over 100 people on site but not logged in. Somebody got banned on ODT for something they posted over here a long while back. They're just pissed they can't control the whole interwebz.
I know, I've been here since before it was SET.

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
well after shooting the sam more and more i think its gonna end up having to be a keeper, this bitch shoots jsut way too smooth. need to get some waffle mags for it and eventually some milled bakelite furniture

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
LH is a solid dude for sure! Was this gun mass produced or was it really some shit thrown together LOL
Made right her in Atlanta, GA. Something like 1,500 of them made. I've read rumors of a 20 gauge version but never seen one, If I ever strike it rich, imma hunt for one though.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Made right her in Atlanta, GA. Something like 1,500 of them made. I've read rumors of a 20 gauge version but never seen one, If I ever strike it rich, imma hunt for one though.
So one can assume it was a “failure” and they stopped making them? That’s a sweet shotgun Forreal. I’m sure 3” 00buck sucks a chode outa that

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I just chose to make a clean break. Honestly if I don’t fuck with you no more I don’t fuck with you at all. I’m a big believer in cut em off and cut em out of your life. Sometimes it causes me more problems, like I went 8 years without speaking to my mom until recently, but I mean it when I say it.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
I just chose to make a clean break. Honestly if I don’t fuck with you no more I don’t fuck with you at all. I’m a big believer in cut em off and cut em out of your life. Sometimes it cusses me more problems, like I went 8 years without speaking to my mom until recently, but I mean it when I say it.
RIP me. Talk to you in 8 years

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
My daughter: **frantically puts Hershey kiss wrappers in between the couch cushions when I walk in the room***

Me: have you been eating chocolate?

My daughter: "no, daddy"

Also my daughter:
View attachment 74092
Hahaha I was helping clean my daughters room and found a damn treasure trove of candy wrappers wtffff!

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Met up with @triplestack3 a little while ago. I'm still a little bit erect. Well, somewhere between erect and chubby.
Shit man I'm about to call a doctor because I've been hard for more than 3 hours.

I'm probably going to build a .300 BO now and blow myself up. Good meeting you man. BTW that was gold dust on my "classic" Mercedes, not pollen.