• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Blue bio balls

Hurt me, but make me feel gay at the same time
Sep 5, 2018
Flowery Branch
Zip code
Don't stoop to their level. I have a ton of people's numbers from over there that I don't associate with anymore but I'm not gonna give them out. Two wrongs don't make a right. We are already living rent free in their heads and I can't remember the last time I even had a thought about one of them. That in itself speaks volumes.
I was joking, I'm more of a watcher.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Deal my friend! Weapon is cleaned, everything is boxed up, it won’t be shot until you shoot it. I’m okay waiting until May because I would like to be able to sit down with you and explain everything. Feeler gauges, bolt gap, swapping rollers (when and why) so you can maintain it as well! Thanks my fiend! Looking forward to May! If anything changes or comes up let me know I understand things happen won’t be upset at all! It’s yours!
Hell, ya'll get me one of them Taurus .357/9mm revolvers I want & I'll come all the way from Monroe & transport stuff back & forth. I'll call when I'm outside & ya'll can just sit it outside the door. Want even have to see my ugly ass. I'll even wear a mask & gloves while handling it. No need to wait til May.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I was joking, I'm more of a watcher.

I gotcha. I know I quoted your post but that comment wasn't specifically directed just at you. Who gives a fuck what they do over there? Does being over here and there put a target on your back? Absolutely it does. What can they really do to you though? It's the fucking internet.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Somebody knows, but I dont. Probably someone you all think is cool
Nah, that shit was going on before you KK guys came over. If you look on the forums list page, there are always over 100 people on site but not logged in. Somebody got banned on ODT for something they posted over here a long while back. They're just pissed they can't control the whole interwebz.