Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Take care of your wives and kids guys, and do not forhet to tell them you love them every day.
Lookiing thru my pics searching for guns and came across Shelly's and Anora's pics. Upu never know wh3n their time might be up.
Now allergies are acting up.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
A guy not far from where I live now has a decent size goat herd. Had a problem with yotes & wild dogs killing his goats. Came to the kennel I managed back then because we were known for boarding & handling working dogs. Hooked him up with a guy & he got 2 Great Pyrenees. No more dead goats. Couple of dead yotes. Then no more yotes or wild dogs seen in the vicinity.

Yeah man, that's what they were bred for. They love that shit. They were bred to take down wolves. A yote is just a play toy.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Take care of your wives and kids guys, and do not forhet to tell them you love them every day.
Lookiing thru my pics searching for guns and came across Shelly's and Anora's pics. Upu never know wh3n their time might be up.

Sorry man. I just had to go give my daughter a kiss after reading that. I can not even imagine...

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Sorry for your pain, my friend.

The man speaks true. I count each day with Suz as an unexpected, priceless gift. She is so fragile physically but strong in spirit. I am blessed every day I get to spend with her.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Sorry, did not mean to bring the tone down.
No apologies necessary. One of the things I love about SET is we share all of life. Good, bad, happy, sad. That is rare among people more & more it seems. Everybody tries to show the perfect "Facebook life". Our culture & our society are lessened by that.