Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
How did you cook them?
Deep fried and roasted.
Sold all 3 dozen off after my 1st wife died. And 2 Great Pyreneese. Had Ankona and Welsh Harlequine ducks. Only Welshes in GA.
Too much to take care off by myself with 3 kids in the house and work.
Left to right.
X Large chicken egs, normal duck egg, double yoke duck egg.
For scale, it is 12" tile.

20160102_181232.jpg

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Deep fried and roasted.
Sold 3 dozen off after my 1st wife died. And 2 Great Pyranese.
Too much to take care off by myself with 3 kids in the house and work.
Left to right.
X Large chicken egs, normal duck egg, double yoke duck egg.
View attachment 73689

Hold on and I'll snap a pic. Love my Great Pyrenees.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
GPS are badass they’re such work dogs. I have a few customers who own them they’re awesome to love on. Hug like people do, and they run their fields like some bosses

He is 175lb of fuck your ass up if you come into his territory uninvited. Otherwise he's a big teddy bear. Scares the fuck outta people still though. Between him and my 85lb pit I don't have to worry about anybody breaking in my house. You make it past them 2 it's because you killed them and I'm gonna go John Wick on you and your whole family.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
He is 175lb of fuck your ass up if you come into his territory uninvited. Otherwise he's a big teddy bear. Scares the fuck outta people still though. Between him and my 85lb pit I don't have to worry about anybody breaking in my house. You make it past them 2 it's because you killed them and I'm gonna go John Wick on you and your whole family.
These ones rush me and bark, they’re sisters and one is a good bit bigger than the other. They sound scary, the rush you scary, but then they just roll around with you in the grass. Big fucking heads. Giant heads.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
AK for size reference...

View attachment 73691
A guy not far from where I live now has a decent size goat herd. Had a problem with yotes & wild dogs killing his goats. Came to the kennel I managed back then because we were known for boarding & handling working dogs. Hooked him up with a guy & he got 2 Great Pyrenees. No more dead goats. Couple of dead yotes. Then no more yotes or wild dogs seen in the vicinity.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Always got pine straw and leaves all up in their fur lol

I can always tell where Max has been after I let him in by the leaves/pinestraw/mulch all over the floor. Or where he went after he drinks out of the water bowl. Drives my daughter crazy. She always says to him "Ugh, Max, you drooled all over the floor again? Really?" :pound: