• Total voters

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Right, but on that particular gun and optic it won't be an issue. I agree with what you said though. There are exceptions for everything but generally on a standard carbine and an EOTech both eyes open will give you an unlimited FOV. I love EOTech's on my AR's for that very reason(and dat reticle tho!).
No 100% with you always both eyes open unless you’re in glass. Pistol both eyes open, red dots, holos, even irons on big aperture. If I see someone close their eye to look down a dot I know I have a long day ahead of me

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
No 100% with you always both eyes open unless you’re in glass. Pistol both eyes open, red dots, holos, even irons on big aperture. If I see someone close their eye to look down a dot I know I have a long day ahead of me

My left eye is fucking worthless even with contacts in. I have to catch myself every once in a while squinting when I'm shooting irons. Always run scopes one eye closed. I know that's a no no with the super tactical crowd, but I don't give a shit. I'm just a fat neckbearded weekend warrior.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Looks like the 50y zero with a 1/3 rise stretches you a bit farther within that 6” zone.
294 y vs 315y little better holdovers? I may have to re-evaluate my sight height preference

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I am gonna post a BNIB Vepr folder this weekend on ODT. Trade value $1400 (just a teaser, it it worth north of $1600). Some one tag our friend Andrew in my post. I promise to post PMs here.
Or you really interested in getting rid of it for real real or you just doing it for the laughs