Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
Just shot a real deal German HK G3......long story about how this came to pass this morning out of the blue....Put 90 rounds of surplus 7.62x51 through it, about half from 50 yds, the rest prone resting on a ruck at 100 yds with irons only.....Anyway I have owned both FAL/M-14 clones, never a G3 and maybe the G3 clones are different than a made in the Fatherland real deal G3, I don't know. But I gotta say, If I had all three, real deal, original not clone rifles to choose from and could only pick up one........G3! .

All three are heavy in weight and recoil compared to their lesser caliber brethren and I personally prefer the FAL over the M1A1/14 clones any day. I can do the iron sight surplus ammo 3-4 MOA thing with with every FAL I have ever shot. That G3 was doing 1-2 MOA with the same amount of effort. I was so surprised by that, but I kept doing it over and over. Damn, I'll never be able to afford a HK G3, lol. This one was a 1962 vintage rifle with wood furniture...I thing of beauty. I have never even held a G3 clone and probably will never hold another original HK G3 again, but this morning has been a real eye opener for me. Yeah, I know, "cool story bro", lol.

Last edited:

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
Just shot a real deal German HK G3......long story about how this came to pass this morning out of the blue....Put 90 rounds of surplus 7.62x51 through it, about half from 50 yds, the rest prone resting on a ruck at 100 yds with irons only.....Anyway I have owned both FAL/M-14 clones, never a G3 and maybe the G3 clones are different than a made in the Fatherland real deal G3, I don't know. But I gotta say, If I had all three, real deal, original not clone rifles to choose from and could only pick up one........G3! .

All three are heavy in weight and recoil compared to their lesser caliber brethren and I personally prefer the FAL over the M1A1/14 clones any day. I can do the iron sight surplus ammo 3-4 MOA thing with with every FAL I have ever shot. That G3 was doing 1-2 MOA with the same amount of effort. I was so surprised buy that, but I kept doing it over and over. Damn, I'll never be able to afford a HK G3, lol. This one was a 1962 vintage rifle with wood furniture...I thing of beauty. I have never even held a G3 clone and probably will never hold another original HK G3 again, but this morning has been a real eye opener for me. Yeah, I know, "cool story bro", lol.
Your life has been forever changed

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code

All three are heavy in weight and recoil compared to their lesser caliber brethren and I personally prefer the FAL over the M1A1/14 clones any day. I can do the iron sight surplus ammo 3-4 MOA thing with with every FAL I have ever shot. That G3 was doing 1-2 MOA with the same amount of effort. I was so surprised buy that, but I kept doing it over and over. Damn, I'll never be able to afford a HK G3, lol. This one was a 1962 vintage rifle with wood furniture...I thing of beauty. I have never even held a G3 clone and probably will never hold another original HK G3 again, but this morning has been a real eye opener for me. Yeah, I know, "cool story bro", lol.

That's quite interesting. I've handled and shot several PTR91s..but never a real HK91, let alone a G3. I found them to be lacking in comparison to a FAL, but they were at least 25% more accurate in my guess.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code

All three are heavy in weight and recoil compared to their lesser caliber brethren and I personally prefer the FAL over the M1A1/14 clones any day. I can do the iron sight surplus ammo 3-4 MOA thing with with every FAL I have ever shot. That G3 was doing 1-2 MOA with the same amount of effort. I was so surprised by that, but I kept doing it over and over. Damn, I'll never be able to afford a HK G3, lol. This one was a 1962 vintage rifle with wood furniture...I thing of beauty. I have never even held a G3 clone and probably will never hold another original HK G3 again, but this morning has been a real eye opener for me. Yeah, I know, "cool story bro", lol.

Select fire right???

Are you still getting paid?

Yes.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space

Roller-lock is life