Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
At the end of the Dankasuarus verbal vomit he said "the greener pastures are covered in manure, watch your step."
A few months ago someone tagged me in a thread on ODT about an AK. They had a question. It took me a while to see it. I apologized to the OP and said that I had found greener pastures and was hanging out there. I did not even think about SET green banner at the top of the page at the time. Mods and others did, so Greener Pastures became a way to bypass the ODT sensor and talk about SET on ODT.
And Dankasuarus just confirmed that I got under his skin. Man (or "It" maybe more appropriate for this caricature of a basement dwelling, shotgun sucking creature) has very low self esteem and enjoys making others miserable. I am glad I still live in his head, and I did not even try.

Last edited:

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
At the end of the Dankasuarus verbal vomit he said "the greener pastures are covered in manure, watch your step."
A few months ago someone tagged me in a thread on ODT about an AK. They had a question. It took me a while to see it. I apologized to the OP and said that I had found greener pastures and was hanging out there. I did not even think about SET green banner at the top of the page at the time. Mods and others did, so Greener Pastures became a way to bypass the ODT sensor and talk about SET on ODT.
And Dankasuarus just confirmed that I got under his skin. Man (or "It" maybe more appropriate for this caricature of a basement dwelling, shotgun sucking creature) has very low self esteem and enjoys making others miserable. I am glad I stil live in his head, and I did not even try.
I should probably send DanKATL a thank you via PM over there. When he made it intolerable for you guys over there, he really enriched my life. This site I love so much got lots of new members & traffic, a lot of crazy fun got added to my life personally & I got to know more good people. :truimphant:

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I should probably send DanKATL a thank you via PM over there. When he made it intolerable for you guys over there, he really enriched my life. This site I love so much got lots of new members & traffic, a lot of crazy fun got added to my life personally & I got to know more good people. :truimphant:
And we’re just gonna grow and grow and grow. We get new members every week. DanKATL is the number one SET recruiter

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
No, they said "Peak Male Sexuality."

I think you meant "pique male sexuality"

I could be wrong.

Morning guys. Tulsa, Broken Arrow most surrounding towns have closed restaurants, bars, theaters. Sapulpa still open for business, bitches!

Wife volunteered to be the "Covid Virus anesthesia person" for her shift. I asked her if she got paid more...her reply:
"I don't know and I don't care"
She mocks death, kills deer and cooks a mean cobbler. Woman of my dreams, I say.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
So, straight 8 shift will start Monday instead of today. My brother is already on it.

Won't matter anyway, I'm most likely going to be sent home either today or Monday when the official letter drops, due to being higher risk since I'm diabetic. Not sure how I feel about this.