Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
I think @Jake is a middle aged dad who attends neighborhood BBQs but really fucking Hates everyone there. Drinks beer and carries a 45 and starts to get too rowdy at the football game with the other dads, and someone has to cut you off and then you leave.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I actually think there may be a lot of people selling stuff for whatever they can get for it. if these shutdowns go on for very long, a lot of small businesses are not gonna survive & a lot of highly-leveraged bigger companies will be laying people off. People may have to sell lots of things to get by until the economy recovers.
I’d rather be poor in a house built out of PSA lowers

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I think @Jake is a middle aged dad who attends neighborhood BBQs but really fucking Hates everyone there. Drinks beer and carries a 45 and starts to get too rowdy at the football game with the other dads, and someone has to cut you off and then you leave.
You’re closer than you think hahahaha

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code

I do mostly hate everyone...

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
I guess from you perspective you might think he was middle-aged, but I'm nor sure you're out of high school, so...….

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I'm 33, I am a dad, I don't go to neighborhood BBQ's because I openly hate my neighbors, I rarely drink beer, and I carry a 9mm CZ P-07. I have been cut off before, and I just went around and started pouring out of random people's pitchers into my glass as I struck up a conversation with them. Nobody said a word but I did get a few weird looks, lol.